Pt.2

You didn't know that the second you got along well with Jungkook, you had walked straight into the devil's circle. Out of all the people, he just had to be friends with this guy, didn't he?

So that's why you were here, sitting down in his circle of friends as one of them was sitting right in front of you, not taking his eyes off you with his mischievous smirk still existent, taunting you by simply staring. You stuck your fork in your food with unnecessary force, the metal of the fork clattering with the glass of the plate as you shoved it in your mouth without breaking eye contact.

The thick silence surrounding the table was so apparent that most other students were seated at least one table away, while some were whispering about what could have possibly made the loudest table the most quiet one. Your eyes started burning, but that was the least of your problems at the moment. Until, he blinked.

"Hah!" You stood up from your chair abruptly, alerting the attention of your and everyone else's table, "You blinked! Pay up, bitch." With that simple statement the rest of your table laughed and continued conversation as if what currently happened didn't happen at all. They were used to it by now, like most things.

Ever since Jungkook introduced you to his friends when you transferred a few days ago, you clicked with all of them like a missing puzzle piece. Well, most of them. You had an odd relationship with Taehyung, but if you were to put it into words... Well, there weren't many words available to describe it.

But bickering with him was quite entertaining. "I didn't blink! What?! Did anyone see me blink?!" He looked around his circle for any kind of support, but the others either shrugged or ignored him completely. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Damn traitors."

You made grabby hands in his direction with a sly smirk on your face, one hand on your hip as you stared at him innocently from beneath your lashes. He groaned, slapping your hand away, "Do you think I'm rich or something?"

You lifted a brow at him and pointed at his sweater, "If your closet was filled with anything besides Gucci, then maybe I wouldn't think so." Which earned an offended look from him and a laugh of approval from Hoseok.

"You all don't understand the fashion world," Taehyung started, slowly standing from his position and staring into everyone's eyes with a deadpanned expression, "If I could, I would name my child Gucci. Gucci Kim, ten out of ten." He looked up at the ceiling, as if imagining it in his head, which you bet was what he was actually doing.

"That's the saddest thing I've ever heard, and I've heard Jin try to rap." Yoongi pointed out, earning a chorus of laughs from the group as said eldest turned towards him, looking like a mother ready to scold her child.

"How dare you-"

Just then you heard the bell ring, signalling the end of lunch as most students surrounding you each scurried to class, others walking nonchalantly as if school was the least of their worries. You turned towards Taehyung, who looked just about ready to run away from you, as you pointed a finger accusingly at him,

"I better be seeing that money, you hear me?"

He rolled his eyes and turned away from you, "Jesus, you sound like you're part of a gang or something. I got it."

"Good." You flashed him a sarcastic smile before patting his shoulder, the man slapping your hand away with a look of annoyance. You both exchanged glares before turning around and each walking to your respective classes, the only problem being that it was in the same direction.

"Can you stop. Following. Me?" You said slowly, menacingly, trying to deliver your most threatening glare as all he did was give one back.

"Do you think it's my fault my class is in the same direction as yours?" You both continued bickering as Jimin- who was in the same class as Taehyung- sighed, telling himself how he should be used to this by now. Moreover, he saw it as more of a love-hate relationship, in which he received a harsh glare and loud yell from Taehyung when he mentioned it.