One year later..

I can't believe it's a year ago me and the rest of the Blackwood gang went through the traumatic experience up in the mountains. We all survived, even Josh. He's still regretting and grieving so badly. I feel so sorry for him. Since we're all here together and we all survived, we thought about some sorta celebration. I mean all the horrible memories can't be forgotten, but we can at least try to think about something different for a change. Josh and his rich family is arranging a party this Friday in their huge apartment. I don't like parties, but this is important for us all. Chris asked me if I needed a ride to Josh's house, I wonder if he likes me. He embraced it in the mountains during the horrible night, but much can happen in a year. Jessica and Mike is still together, they're having the best time together.

"Ashley! It's breakfast, your school starts soon!" My mom shouted out loud from downstairs. I didn't answer, just got dressed up quickly and grabbed my novels and pushed them down in my full school bag. I ran downstairs ate two full spoons of cereal and kissed my mom's cheek. "See ya later mom!" I smiled and ran out of the main door. Chris was there with his Mercedes and smiled dorky. I blushed but dragged up my scarf so it wasn't too obvious. I opened the car door and snapped in the car immediately. He smiled even more and looked at me with a bigger and smoother smile. "We should hurry, the school starts any minute and I don't wanna get late!" I said sort of stressed. I punched his shoulder humorously as he started laughing adorably. "Of course we should, I don't wanna miss the super interesting algebra lesson!" He joked. We both laughed. Suddenly, he started the car and putted on some nerdy music. It was such a hilarious, but awesome moment for me, and I think he enjoyed it as well. I putted my hands on the steering wheel and he laid his hand upon mine..
————
A new part will be up soon! Hope you enjoyed.
- I