Not everyone entered class..

We arrived at school, Chris and I. Our class started soon and we hurried out of the car. Chris shockingly grabbed my hand and started to run fast to our classroom. His hand was so warm and safe, I will never let it go, but I knew at some point I had to. We let go, it felt terrible, when Chris held me I felt safe and protected. I always felt nervous though, I mean he's my crush. Chris and I said hi to our teacher and sat down where we uses to. Mike and Jessica arrived at the same time, they gave each other a big kiss before they split up for sitting different places. Matt and Emily came later on and our teacher started speaking about the period system. I looked around in the classroom, everything seems so peaceful, just posters and drawings hanging pretty at the wall. It goes a while before I notice that something is wrong, someone is missing. Josh and Sam never entered class. Where in the world can they be? Both can't be ill? I got worried, my stomach started hurting so badly, I got some tablets for aches in my little bag, but I can't take them here. I decided to go to the bathroom. I raised two fingers up in the air. That's our class's secret sign for "going to the toilet". My Teacher nodded and I got up from my chair quickly and clumsy. I hurried, I left the classroom in a not necessarily speeding. I opened the bathroom door carefully and spotted someone I knew in the left corner. I was in shock for many seconds. I lost my breath for a while and held my hands upon my mouth. This is why they skipped class....
————————-
Thank you so much for reading. Hope you enjoy this chapter, a new one will be up soon.
- I