Pilot

Dipper wakes up in a vat of his own urine. He looked around frantically and could just make out a triangular figure through the murky piss. He realizes who it is immediately. it's his life long nemesis that has threatened his family for ages, William T. Cypher. He closes his eyes. the acidic fluid stings far too much for him to keep them open any longer. How could he do this to me? Bill had always been an evil being, but Dipper would have never thought he would go this far. the figure's hands were moving near his nether regions. Dipper began to struggle. The acid of his own urine began burning his skin. The motion at William's genitals grew faster and faster as Dipper contorted and tried to gasp for air. During this whole struggle Dipper failed to realize that he too was not wearing any clothing. The acid started to burn his member due to its sensitivity, especially in this moment where Dipper was completely powerless. suddenly he felt the urge to concentrate his last burst of energy at Cypher. He stared out of the tank and gave the dapper triangle a burning death glare. This action in itself was enough to make Cypher explode, his own juices coating his body and the floor around him. The membrane on Dipper's eyes had begun to dissolve. He could only make out the shape of his nemesis contorting in orgasmic euphoria. As Cypher recovers from his intense orgasm he stand up and walks over to Dipper with burning pleasure and dominance in his eyes. Honestly Cypher had never hated Dipper he had a burning attraction towards him the idea of dominating the sexy Dipper turned him on and gave him intense orgasms that he could only imagine about before meeting the adventurous young man. The last thing Dipper Pines saw before the life left his body was William T. Cypher walking up to him ready to do as he pleased with Dipper's virgin body.

To be continued...