Scooby's Fantasy

Unfortunately, this was not the first time Shaggy had seen Scooby's incriminating search history. Scooby would often use Shaggy's computer for 'work-related purposes', eventually Scooby was using Shaggy's computer seven days a week, and keeping it into the latest hours of the night. Eventually Shaggy decided enough was enough and looked into Scooby's search history. What he found shocked, disturbed, and disgusted him. Shaggy thought about confronting him, however, he decided to let it ride out, for now, hoping Scooby would lose interest in his late night activities.

Every week now Shaggy was looking through the search history of his best friend and partner in crime. Shaggy knew that Scoob would never trust him again if Shaggy confronted him. So, for now, Shaggy just kept tabs on Scooby's internet uses. Thankfully for Shaggy a dog could not figure out how to activate the incognito mode.

Months had passed and no change in Scooby's habits. Shaggy could not take it anymore, this needed to stop. His computer's recommendations were all messed up now. God, the Nsa must think that he's a sick freak. It was now up to him to solve this problem he's given Scooby enough time to get over it himself. Shaggy grabbed his calendar and circled the perfect date. If he was going to do this it needed to be perfect. He grabbed a pad of paper and made a list of list of materials he was going to need

Duct Tape

Rubber gloves

Red lipstick

Leather bondage suit

Nipple rings

Clear plastic

Rope

Cling wrap

Lard

Tranquilizer

And of course,

Mayonnaise

A couple of weeks had passed until finally, the day had come. Shaggy let Scooby use his computer for last time while he got to work. He went to the kitchen covered the floor, walls, and everything in the clear plastic. Shaggy wouldn't want to make a mess now, would he? Once the entire room looked like a scene straight from Dexter he went to work on Scooby. Shaggy grabbed the tranquilizer out of his bedroom and filled a needle. If he was going to do this it had to be done right. He snuck into Scooby's room through the window. He almost puked seeing this abomination of a video. He quickly and skillfully plunged the needle into Scooby's neck, he didn't stand a chance. He grabbed scooby and placed him on a chair, he duct taped his front paws behind the back of the chair and secured him to the chair with his rope.

"Sorry Scoob, but this needs to be done, it's gone far enough." Shaggy whispered to his best friend.

"This stops now," he continued.

Shaggy pushed the chair into the kitchen and closed the door. Finally, it was time for Shaggy to prepare himself for this sick, twisted night. Shaggy opened the lard and slathered his entire body in the lard to be able to slip right into the leather suit. Once shaggy slipped into the suit, he used the remaining lard to slick his hair back. He grabbed the nipple rings and slipped them in, for once his piercings from his college days were useful. He then zipped the suit up just enough so you could still see his nipple rings, and moved to the final step. He grabbed a tube of red lipstick and slowly applied it to his full lips. He heard loud barks from the kitchen, 'Scooby must be awake,' he thought. He slipped on his rubber gloves and walked back out into the kitchen, the rest of what he needed was in there. Once he opened the door Scooby's head snapped towards him.

"Raggy? What are rou doing?" Scooby asked quite confused.

"Scooby. I've seen what you've been doing on my computer," Shaggy sighed. "This needs to stop, and the only way for that to happen is if I fulfill it for you." He said defeatedly.

Scooby looked absolutely horrified, he had been so careful to not let anyone know about his dark secret, especially not his best friend and owner Shaggy.

Shaggy went towards the fridge and pulled out the unopened jar of mayonnaise. He slowly and unsurely twisted off the royal blue cap. His shaking fingers grasped at the protective seal on the jar and peeled it off.

"Raggy..." Scooby said.

"It's okay Scoob," Shaggy said with a quivering voice. "I'm willing to do anything to help you."

Shaggy sat down and shoved his entire foot into the jar of mayo. Using his mayonnaise covered foot he spreads the mayo from that foot on to the other, untainted foot. Once the other the mayo was evenly applied, shaggy re-dunked the first foot and started rubbing the mayo in. He then grabbed the cling wrap and wrapped each mayo covered foot so the mayonnaise could soak in. In the meantime, he covered his hands in may and sensually spread it all over the bondage suit.

Scooby was euphoric, he was already rock solid not even five minutes in. Shaggy looked over at Scooby and realized how much pleasure got from this. All Shaggy's ever wanted was for Scoob to be happy, at first he wanted to cure Scooby of this fetish, but after seeing such pleasure in his dog's eyes he just couldn't hurt him like that.

Shaggy took the cling wrap off of his baby smooth mayo feet. He took some of the mayo residue from the sole of his foot and spread it all over his nipples. Scooby growled in ecstasy he was about to bust.

"Raggy, Jerk off with the Mayonnaise, please." Scooby pleaded.

For Shaggy that was too far, he could never. "Scoob how about I do that to you instead?"

Scooby's eyes teared up, "Raggy you would do rat for me?"

Shaggy smiled and walked over with the jar of mayo He dipped his hand in and used that as lube for Scooby's dick.

Scooby started crying tears of embarrassment and joy.

"Scoob, it's okay to have fetishes, we all have them you just need to be responsible, respectful, and safe. I'm not mad at or upset with you, all I ask is that you don't use my computer okay?"

"Okay Raggy."

A couple seconds later Scooby exploded with the biggest load and most intense orgasm he's ever

The End