(special chapter) Sonic x Eggman Egg fetish fic.

A bloody nightmare, giving birth is a bloody nightmare. Pushing the eggs out of his gaping and pulsating wet hole eggs shooting out one after another, reminiscing about his old days using a machine gun he found this to be quite like it. Eggs fly out of his asshole at top speed, finally, his tired asshole gets a break, worn out and bloody what used to be a firm tight hole is nothing but sagging flaps of useless skin.

Waking up tied in what seemed to be rope used for bondage and gagged with his own cumrag was not Eggman's idea of a pleasant morning. His eyes finally adjust to the bright lighting of his laboratory, in which he sees Sonic Griswald Hedge drinking one of his unborn children straight from the shell. The urge to scream was so strong his face turned a bright shade of scarlet. Tear droplets formed in the Carunculae of his eyes. Sonic's Azure spikes lightly caress the outer shell of the eggs, careful not to break it he stares deep into Eggman's eyes whilst he ever so gently pushes his spines deeper and deeper into the egg until eventually, a small sliver of the egg falls on to the ground. Cracking the egg open sonic drips the golden yolk onto the twitching tip of his hardened member. Eggman's member starts to twitch unexpectedly, how could he feel this way? Sonic was killing his unborn children and making him watch. However, he couldn't help but feel hot and excited. His hands twitch against the rope and he tries to free himself. Finally squeezing his hands through the expertly tied BDSM knots Eggman grabs an egg from behind him, silently cracking it into his hand making sure not to spill any of the precious yolk. Making sure it still looks like he's tied up Eggman continues to watch sonic. A small bead of yolk from cracking the egg over his head drips down his face and drips off his chin. At this moment Dr. Eggman Wegman never thought Sonic could get any more perfect. Sonic flicks a piece of stray shell from his nose. At this moment Eggman could no longer restrain himself, spitting out the gag and lunging forward Eggman wraps his yolk and Thick albumen covered hands over Sonic's monster length. Sonic violently pushes Eggman off of his giant cock and slaps him in the face with one of his still bloody eggs.

"I am the master in this relationship, you get pleasure when I say so! Do you understand?" Sonic booms with a deep dark voice

Eggman shivers due to Sonic's vicious comment.

"Y-yes master Sonic," Eggman says trembling

"Good," Sonic says a little less ferociously

Sonic grabs one of Eggman's discarded eggs and tauntingly holds it over Eggman's face.

"Now, Dr.," Sonic says teasingly.

"Which hole would you like this to go in?" He asks.

Eggman looks Sonic in his eyes, you could tell he was uncertain from the look in he eyes. However, he had made up his mind. He would do anything to please master Sonic.

Without any warning (or lube) Sonic plunges the egg and his whole fist into Dr. Eggman's now loose asshole.

A scream of pain and pleasure erupts from Eggman's mouth he could not bear this intense feeling that washed over him. Sonic decides to plunge more eggs into Eggman's sensitive rectal cavity. Finally, after seven eggs Eggman had reached full capacity. He could hold no more eggs in his gaping hole. He felt as though he had displeased master Sonic, only being able to fit seven eggs in his love hole. He really did try to be able to fit more in, but alas no more could enter his body. Finally Sonic pours ecsess yolk all over his monster cock and dives straight in, not removing any of the eggs. Eggman hears his unborn children's shells crack inside his anus,however he was not unhappy master Sonic was getting pleasure from his children and himself inside Eggman's love hole, so he too was happy. He felt Sonic quiken his pace and Sonic grunted one phrase before his warm sperm filled up Dr. Eggman. And that one phrase was

"Got to go fast."

Fin