Meeting once again

YN graduated, moved out, and lived in her own apartment. She had no intention to go to college. She had a good paying job, a decent apartment, and it was far away for her home and from the memories there. YN never stopped thinking about Yoongi. There was rumors he had go south, or he was arrested for murder. Which was a possibilty, due to YN left the gun on the roof with him that night. YN was far from home, but that one night would stick with her forever. 

That night, YN was in her kitchen making dinner, around 11:49pm, she was a night owl. But tonight she felt uneasy. Like something was coming for her. YN then heard a knock making her jump. She walked slowly to the door and looked out of the peep hole. When she looked through the squeaked and jumped back from the door about five feet. It was him, why him. (Not who you think it is, LOL) "Yn, let me in, now." He spoke lowly. YN wanted to cry, but then she heard him picking the lock. She froze and he walked in. "Why are you scared of me? Why are you scared of your own boyfriend?" He asked with a sinister smile. 

He walked up to her and hugged her. YN remained frozen, but she gained her confiedence. "What are you doing here?!" She screamed as she pushed him off her. "What?  Let me guess, you haven't forgiven me?" He chuckled and he shut her front door. "Why should I?! You fucking accused me of cheating with your brother!!" She screamed. He chuckled as he scratched his nose. YN had boyfriend throughout the rest of highschool, but after she graduated, he accused her of cheating, he went insane, got possessive, this was supped to be both of their apartments, but it was just hers now. 

"Get out." YN growled as he took a step closer, both of them not hearing the front door open. He took another step, smirking like a wild animal. "I SAID GET OUT!!" She yelled. He was about to pounce on her, but then there was a loud bang, and his face twisted in pain. He fell to his knees and looked at his stomach, where blood was begining to stain hi shirt. He then collapsed and groaned in intense pain. YN  look at the doorway. She gasped. There, leaning against her door frame, was aman, holding a gun, pointed at her ex. "Nobody, and I mean nobody, hurts YN but me and only me." The man growled. "Well, by hurt, I mean love of course YN." He spoke making eye contact with her. "Hi yoongi." YN whispered.