The final chapter(large timeskip ahead)

Suga pov  

I groan as I toss and turn and try to find the other warm body that I normally wake up with, but no ones there. I sigh as I stare up at the ceiling. She left early, as usual. I groan as I sit up, and start walking towards the room across from ours. I walk in and I smile  as I walk over to the small bed. I softly put my hand onto the small head of hair. "Kinji? Its time ot wake up sweety." I say softly to my daughter. "Appa, five more minutes!" She whines. She was so sassy for a four year old. I smirk and carry her in my arms to the kitchen. I set her on the counter and I get everything I need to make breakfast. Its been this way since Kinji was born. YN wakes up a 5am and leaves for work, I wake up at 8am and get Kinji up to eat. YN was suppoted us mostly finacially, I had a part-time job, but only on days YN was off. We only had all of together at night for dinner. We cherished those times. I married YN after Kinji was born, and I've been happier ever since, no matter what the sercumstances were. Jungkook and tae ended up dating, as did namjoon and Jin, and hoseok ended up building a large dance school in america, and is currently dating a famous artist and producer. All of out shitty lives as badboys turned around into basically the best dream ever, one that came true. 

THE END! STOP BUGGING ME ABOUT UPDATING! IM DONE WITH THIS STORY!