Guest?

Suga woke up when he heard the door unlock, the sound of YN's footsteps enter. He looked at her and saw she looked exhausted. She set her bag down and hung her coat and walked over t the couch and began cleaning the food wrappers that Suga left. He smirked and took an opportunity. He grabbed YN by the waist and pulled her down next to him making her squeak in surprise. "Hey Babe, how was work?" He asked kissing her neck lightly. "Exhausting, don't call me that." She mumbled, her eyes barely staying open. "Don't call you what babe?" He smirked, his kisses becoming harder. "I said don't call me babe." She grunted, trying to get free from him. He just chuckled, then he bit YN's neck, making her squeak again, but she didn't protest, she was too exhausted. Suga chuckled again and held YN their falling asleep with her in his arms. 

Suga awaoke the next morning with YN cuddled into his chest, but when he looked across the living room, he saw someone he hadn't seen in a long time. "Morning, Yoongi, hows life been? Got a girlfriend I see, isn't that YN." Jungkook chcuckled darkly. Suga growled. getting up from the couch, standinn in front of YN protectivly. "What are you doing here?" He snarled. "Just wanted to see an old friend, as well as my crush." He said looking at YN. Suga snapped. He grabbed Jungkook by the throat and held him against  the wall. "Leave and we won't have problems." He growled. Jungkook smirk, but it fell when Suga began choking him. Suga let him go and Jungkook left in a hurry. "Its always fun messing with you." He laughed, making Suge glare at him. It was just a joke, a prank. Suga huffed and got back on the couch with YN. "Your mine, I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." He whispered into her ear. 

Sorry for such a short chapter, I'm in a hurry cause I need to start school now! Hope you enjoy!!!