Chapter 1- A Man On A Mission

-Prologue-
It was a warm day in the charming desert town of Ashville; the town was just a stone's throw away from a large city populated by rich pricks that won't throw a dime to the poor.
The City of Asha, a dog eat dog world, serves as a contrast to the modest abode where Franklin Reeves lives and bides his time.

-Franklin Reeves Point Of View-
'Another warm morning?' I stretch my entire body mass across the cosy double sized bed in which I lay, hoping for the smallest breeze from my open window. I get up and look around my cluttered apartment, clothes scattered on the floor, towels and bowls lay on my desk with a fine film of dust covering the surface; home. I check my phone, it's 9.45am; it appears all six of my alarms failed to wake my deep slumber, I am officially late for work.
I stumble to find my work uniform, it shouldn't be too hard to find; it's a dull grey hazmat suit. One leg in the suit, I wobble slightly on my tired legs, second leg in, I raise it up to my hips... it's backward, 'sigh.'
After finally getting my suit on, my bag packed, my iguana fed, I leave the house.

I arrive at Sunbeam Power-Plant, the road leading up to the main facility is a narrow dirt road, nothing grows near the power-plant, a tall iron fence covered in barbwire surrounds the facility. I walk up the road, "fuck!" I proclaim as I step directly on a pointy rock that pierces through the thin layer of rubber on the sole of my shoe, today has just been great.
It seems eerily quiet today, the power-plant isn't an exciting place usually but it sure as hell isn't normally this dull, "Hello? Is there anyone here that I like?" I scream as I start to feel eyes pounding down on me.
"Frankie? Is that you?" Answers a mysterious voice coming from the doors of the main facility, I instantly knew who it was, 'Andrew, I asked if there was anyone I liked here, why are you answering?' Almost without hesitation, I hear the fast steps of Andrew stomping on the dirt, rock covered road, "Frankie! Thank god you're here, we need to get out of here right away," he stops in front of me panting for air.
"Two things, the first? I don't get payed if I leave early, the second? I don't like you."
"Is payment worth dying for? Because if you walk into that building, you will undeniably die," he places his hand on my shoulder.
"That's fine with me, if I die, I don't have to pay student loans,"
I remove his hand and slowly lower it to his side, I pat it and look at his face which is slowly getting redder and more agitated.
"You know what? Perish then, see if I care," he angrily stomps off like a child.

I enter the building; just in time.