Chapter Fourteen

Why did this jerk is calling for me early in morning? Without waiting any longer he replied.

"What? Why did you call for me?"

"... Don't you have anything to say about this?" Kongpob shows Park his textbook that was spilled with coffee milk yesterday... Seeing the textbook, Park quickly turn his face into Arthit direction immediately making eye contact With Arthit... Im so dead Arthit thought.

"Where are you looking at." Now Kongpob is being serious, his cold voice instantly makes Park turn around and face him only to meet eyes that can kill a person soul. Nervously Park tell him his reason.

"Well, things like this are bound to happen. I spilled it by mistake, so why are you angry at me this early in the morning?" Park explained and questioned Kongpob at the same time.

"It looks like you don't understand what I am saying... I'm telling you to apologise. F-fuck! Its obvious his friend will help him if I start a fight right now, and Jun isn't here too... After pondering on his situation, Park didn't have much choice but to apologize.

"S-sorry..." As he bows his head to Kongpob...

"Be careful from now on..." Kongpob said leaving the classroom with Park feeling embarrassed alone... but still Park was unsatisfied with Kongpob, so someone must get it... that someone is none other than Arthit...

"Oi!... come and see me after school today. Don't even think of running away."

Poor Arthit can only reply with silence... but little did they know Tew sense the heavy atmosphere around Arthit and Park... but chooses to ignore it.

Finally the school is over, Kongpob was packing his things preparing to go home with Arthit, but when he turn around to search for Arthit, his seat was already empty...

"If you are looking for Arthit, they already took him..." Tew told Kongpob... then he immediately rush to find Arthit...

At the back of the school gym, Arthit has been cornered by Park and Jun...

"Oi. How did you manage to sweet talk him?" Park asked Arthit...

"...we're friends." Arthit explained...

"FRIENDS!! Puhahahaha! The last time I asked you, you can't even answer it... and now you are telling me you guys are friends?? BULLSHIT!"

"But on a second thought, I don't think Kongpob is someone who is easily lured by money... or is it just a lie that Kongpob comes from a rich family??" Park now is asking Jun...

"No, Kongpob is rich... I heard his family always donates to the school... so even the teachers have a soft spot for him..." Jun explain his information to Park...

"If it is not about money then what?? How much did he suck it up to...ahh fuck!? Did he really suck that thing?" Park ask Jun...

"Urrggh seriously gross..." Jun replied... yeah they were saying about Kongpob's thing... But Arthit still didn't get it...

"W-what are you guys talking about?" Arthit asked...

"Hey, Arthit... Did you suck Kongpob's dick?" upon hearing this, Arthit immediately went red... Why do I have to hear this kind of slander...? But because of me, they involve Kongpob... Arthit thought.

"Kongpob is a total weirdo... is he crazy?" Park asked...

"...Don't speak ill of Kongpob. Because the one who is a crazy bastard is you." Arthit snapped back at Park, he really despises anyone talk shit about Kongpob... which make Park and Jun flabbergasted with Arthit behaviour which they never seen...

"HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY!? Now that Kongpob got your back, do I look ridiculous to you? You loser pathetic!" Park snapped back at Arthit, grabbing his collar and begin to throw a fist to Arthit face... but a big strong hand grabs Park's fist before it reach Arthit face... it was Kongpob's hand... Kongpob then twist Park hand turning Park around while his hand were on his back being held by Kongpob...

"Aww aww! Its hurt, fucking let me go! Let me go!!" Park was yelling in pain... then Kongpob pushed Park and release his grip... ouuchh! His strength is not a joke Park thought after he gets a little taste of Kongpob...

"Don't you think its childish? Stop it Park... lets go Arthit..." Kongpob warns Park...

"Y-yeah..." then Arthit went back with Kongpob...

"HEY WAIT! I'm not done yet!" Park yell, but as usual Kongpob ignore him...

"He is telling me to stop!? NOT A CHANCE!" Park shout angrily... Jun on the otherhand just watches it, like a coward... he didn't have a guts to go and deal with Kongpob... and Park have the perfect plan how to make Arthit and Kongpob regret...