Chapter XXI

The first three days was bearable... for both of them that is... But after those three days has passed, Arthit becomes moody, while Kongpob becomes out of place. They were fine before, being separated for a year, but not now... not after both of them exchanges their hearts, now even by video calling each other can't fill the gaping hole in their heart. Both of them missed each other presences miserably.

Now its been the fifth day, everyone was avoiding Arthit... his mood swingsis like the Viking ride, once he was so happy then suddenly he became so enrage that usually Bright will have to involuntarily face Arthit's mood swing, well since... it's usually him that trigger the moody Arthit with his lame joke... even mentioning Kongpob's friends could be lethal if Arthit is nearby...

"I can't take this!" Bright yelled, as soon as he saw Arthit disappear from the classroom... Arthit was going to take a leak.

Bright's yells startled their group...

"What the fuck Bright? Now look what have you done!" Toota, who was busily sketching his perfect boyfriend startled and made a mess on the sketch.

"Let me guess, are talking about Arthit's mood swing?" Knott tries to be the reasonable one before Toota and Bright explodes into a swearing curse words fight.

"Yeah! That's what I was about to talk!!!"

"You know, Arthit's mood swings basically triggered by you almost all the time right?" Prem interrupts while finishing his assignment...

"... but... but that's not fair! Why am I the only one that get his beating?"

"Oh, you mean... we should get hit too? Are you dumb? What you are asking is the same as requesting us to share out your shits evenly even though it was your own shit... that's impossible!" Toota replied...

"That's enough, it won't be too long before he gets back..." Knott said afraid they will bicker until Arthit returns...

"But, forget about Arthit for a moment, there is someone who is uncharacteristically quiet for these pasts few days..." Prem said, while throwing a knowing glance to Earth who was sitting beside him looking out at the window.

"I've been wondering about that too..." Bright who was sad just now becomes curios. All of them immediately stares at Earth, who still unaware of the situation...

A long sigh~ was heard from Earth, taking his eyes off the unknown place that his eyes has set off outside the window... he glances toward his friends only to give him a heart attack.

"The fuck? Why are you guys staring at me?"

"Spill out~ what is on your mind? We can handle Arthit being moody, because we know what is the reason for it... but we can't handle another one being so out of place for some unknown shit reasons..." Toota said while making him face closer to Earth... the moment Earth heard Arthit name, his mind wandered to Kongpob, and from Kongpong another figure appears... it was Aim, Aim's figure immediately sets of Earth hearts into a racing pace, that was when he realised it... he missed him so much.

"I'm sorry guys, I gotta go... just tell the professor I'm taking a leave for today..." Earth said that while putting his stuff inside his bag and leaves... leaving them dumbfounded and speechless towards him. Their heads followed Earth movement, just when Earth was at the door, he stumbled upon Arthit...

"Are you going somewhere?" Arthit asked...

"Yeah, I'm taking a leave for today..." He replied and left hurriedly...

*****

They were enjoying their lunch time together... Arthit was in a very good mood... he was with his phone all the time during their lunch time, leaving his food alone, untouched... Bright secretly steals Arthit's food which Arthit saw it and smile...

"You can take it if you want~" then resuming on his attention to his phone... Bright now don't have the mood to steal it or eat it anymore...

"This is no fun...~"

"I knew it, all this time you purposely make Arthit mad right?" Toota said...

"Well, it's fun teasing him... but right now, he wont even give me his attention... all because Kongpob was chatting with him..."

Arthit and Kongpob keeps in touch, they will chat with each other during the day... and video calling each other during the night... but they can't chat all the time, so it was the time when Arthit will be having his major mood swing...

The night has come, the last message he got from Kongpob was from one hours ago... saying that he missed him so badly and can't wait to see him later... tired of waiting for a reply from Kongpob, Arthit went on and take a shower... after he finished showering, he put on some comfy clothes and eagerly waiting for Kongpob Video call...

Minutes pass by slowly... patiently he was waiting for Kongpob call... until his eyes was getting heavy... he falls asleep holding his phone near his heart...

***

A loud knocks wake Arthit from his sleep, he look at his phone hurriedly... there was no notification... he looks at the time it was 8:33 PM... he stands up, and heard another knocks...

"I'm coming~" he said as he went to his study table and grabbed his external disk... He remembered that Knott was coming to borrow it from him... taking the external disk with him he walks lazily ready to scold at Knott for not coming earlier because he disturb his sleeping... In truth he was being a brat for not getting a video call, or a voice call from Kongpob...

As he opens his door, the figure standing infront of him dropped the external disk from his hands..

"K-Kongpob! What are you... how? No~... erm..." Arthit was loss at words... Kongpob just smiled sweetly at him...

"Sorry, but tomorrow is weekened... I kinda... urm... Missed yo –" before Kongpob could finished his words, Arthits hug him tightly...

"I miss you too... so bad..." Arthit said while hugging him...

A bulky hand picked up the external disk from the floor...

"Sorry for interrupting your sweet reunion which was not even a week has passed yet... but I am borrowing this... and good to see you too Kongpob..." Knott said while walking away waving the external disk to Arthit's face... which was red like a tomato now...

"At least make some noise before you sneak up to me!" Arthit yelled...

"Sorry the scene was like in one of the K-Drama, it was too good to be true..." Knott said teasingly as he takes his leave... Kongpob chuckles at Knott comment...

"I miss you~" Kongpob said, as he kisses Arthit's cheek...

*************

3PM during that day (Before Kongpob went to meet Arthit that night)

A caller name is displayed on Aim's phone, making him pale... Kongpob who noticed this asked Aim...

"What's wrong?"

"Its... its Earth..." Aim said as he shown the name caller to Kongpob... Kongpob just smiled...

"Answer it then..."

"But... he never called me or texted me before... it's kinda awkward."

"Ahh... just do it, don't be too dramatic..." Kongpob said before leaving Aim alone... Aim answer the call...

"Hello...?"

"Hello? Aim..."

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Ermm, how should I say this... I'm at your university right now..."

"What!? What do you mean?"

"Forget it~ can we meet? I'm at the gate..."

"O-ok... wait a little bit..."

"Okay... I'm hanging up, see you then..."

"O-okay...." As they hang up the calls... a huge smiled formed on Aim face as he runs toward their university gate...

To be continue

A/N: I love the situation where the lover surprises his lover like that... <3