The Inn

(The bestfriends are now on there way to there inn with five girls so lets find out what will happen next)
*the car pulls up* well boys this is our stop this is it *we get out and suprised*  well this is nice *i look at James* Yeah but with all the girls.....  *I look at the Inn* Yeah but lets just get a room and sleep *Aiko walks up to us* dont worry we have space now lets get in and i will show you to your rooms *As we walk up to the door we can hear from the inside* the blond one Looks so hot.    No the short one is more handsome  *James walks in(the blond one)* hello there ladies. *He A immediately gets slapped the back of the head buy Aiko*  they are my sisters and if you get any ideas like that you two can leave *I walk in* well its only him you have to worry about *I look around* well boys this way is your room *We follow her to a empty room at the end of the hallway* here you are if you need anything just ask *she shuts the door and we hear mumbles outside* well this where it starts Roland our Japan adventure starts here *i roll my eyes* yeah *i put my bags down and sit on the bed* well lets just hope nothing goes wrong.      POV Aiko. Well the boys are in there room. Now girls dont mess with them ok rember our plan you want a lot of money right so we just wait for a opening and make our move...