Starting Over

I whirled around and stared in horror at what was happening. My sister lay there on the forest floor. All the beautiful trees and stormy sky became blurred. All I saw was her laying there, gasping for breath, the cancer that we thought was over had come back and attacked. I wanted to run, to scream for help. But we were deep in the forest. Siovia, (my sister) and I (Lauren) had decided to have a picnic in our favorite place-deep deep in the forest to a small, beautiful opening. But everything had gone wrong and now Siovia was..

don't say it. its not true. its only temporary. 

   Tears poured down my face, as she curled up in a ball. I knew it was true-my beloved sister was dying- I just didn't want to believe it. She was to young, only a 12 year old with beautiful brown eyes and coffee brown hair, just like me. The only difference was that I was 15. It started to rain and I lay down beside her, trying to keep her warm.

   "Lou.. P-please.. move.. on a-and.. live.. y-y-your......... dreams." Siovia gasped out before her eyes fluttered shut. My eyes widened

   "Sio! No.. no. please no" I completly broke down in as I watched my amazing sister/best friend take her last breath. I grabbed her freezing body in a hug, though I knew nothing could bring her back. 

  Ka..Boom!! Thunder brust through the forest, seemingly shaking everything. I knew I better get out of the forest before the storm got to wild and trees started falling. I tried to pick her body up and carry it, but I was already weak so I couldn't stand it and the rain wasn't helping anything. I only got a few steps before had to put her down. There was no way I was just going to leave her here so I sat down next to her, hoping the storm would pass really fast. After a few minutes of unstoppable crying and thunder and lighting, I looked up. 

   "AHHH!!!" I screamed. A tree was starting to fall, right on us! Wait no, half on us. Ether way I had to get out of there! I, faster than lighting, dove out of the way. I watched as the tree smashed to the ground making a hugh crash. I screamed again. The wicked, stupid tree had crushed my sister, like it had to make sure she was dead. I glanced down and realized I had a long scratch on my leg from getting away from that tree. I ignored the pain and looked back towards the tree.

   mmm.. BOOM!!!!! The thunder roared, making me jump. I knew it was time to go. With one more glance at the tree I turned around and ran as fast as I could. Away from this horriable forest. I hated it with a passion. I had to go home, and share this beyond horriable, terrifying news. Tears ran down my face as I ran, and the wild wind stung my face. The thunder rumables and lighting flashed. I kept running.

  Faster.Faster. Away from this place. Faster.

I reached the road and tried to keep running but I couldn't. I was to weak. To tired. I saw a house up ahead and after much weak running, I reached it. I unstablaly walked over to their shed and lay down under the shelter from the rain. I was planning to wait out the storm then keep going but I was extremly tired. My eyes fluttered shut. I was fast asleep.

Author's Note- What will happen next? Who's house is she at? Will she ever get over her beloved sister? Keep reading, vote and comment to find out!! Feel free to share your thoughts with a comment. :P

XOXO-Dragonfly