#2

Black Rose left the boys in shock. BTS never ever met people like Black Rose. People usually will bow ninety degrees to them but Black Rose just passed by like they're very close friends.

The girls walked of to the cafeteria since it is still 7:13. Class stars at 7:30.  They went to the counter and asked for a pack of chips ( yes, they sell mini pringle packs in my school ). They payed the money and walked to the rooftop.

"You should have seen their faces!! Hahahaha" Jihyun laughed hysterically.  "What's the class later?" Hyeri the baby leader asked.

"Mathematics... feel like skipping it. " Jia Xuan said while throwing a penknife onto the wall.

"Me too.. why not we all skip it together?" Haeju asked the rest.

"Yeah! I would love to. But Bangtan will suspect something..." Hyeri made a point.

"Maybe we could like run out during lunch..?" Jihyun said.

"Yeah, there's not going to be a lot of people near the back gate, we ca- oh, Hyeri, your phone is ringing." Jia Xuan pointed out.

"Hello? Who are you?"

"What do you want"

"Don't you dare mess with me"

She hung up on the caller.

"又是谁" ( who is it now ) Jia Xuan said in Chinese. Look! A Chinese convo.

"那该死的爸爸" ( my "dad", that literally wants his death )

"哎呀..他又回来了啊..." ( aish.. he's back again? )

"Guys. Quit the Chinese." Sohyeon said, annoyed.

"Okay okay. Back to what I was saying. Since there are not many people at the back gate, we can go through that to your house, Hyeri." Jia Xuan said.

"Agreed. It's lunch. Let's go." Sohyeon said,standing up to walk to the door.

When her hands touched the doorknob, another person pushed the door open, hitting her face.

"I-I'm very s-sorry!!" A girl ran towards a corner and hid behind a big black box.

"Hey..What happened?" Hyeri asked the poor girl who has been beaten up.

Her hair was a mess, blood dripping from her arms and her clothes were ripped.

"BTS bullied me just now.. it hurts.." the girl replied while sobbing.

Looks like she is another nerd.

"Why not you skip school with us? We're going to a café then we'll go shopping. " Sohyeon asked her.

"Yeah, sure. I don't feel like living another second in this hell."

"Well, let's go then!" Hyeri the baby leader squealed excitedly.

They walked to the back gate and to their luck, it was unlocked. They walked to their cars and the girl was shocked.

"Woooww you guys have lambos?! Cool!" The girl said.

"Yup. Hey! You haven't told us your name yet." Jihyun suddenly realised.

"Oh right! My name is Lee Saejoo, 16 this year. " she introduced herself.

"Cool! Do you know Black Rose?" Haeju asked Saejoo.

"Duh!! They're the best fighters in SK!!" Saejoo replied with a 'well of course' face on.

"Do you mind if we show you something? And please close your eyes first" Sohyeon told Saejoo. They were planning to reveal their identity to her.

They lightly pushed her to a dark alley to prevent people from noticing them.

They rolled up their sleeves to show the tattoo.
( The Jonghyun rose without the hand and full black) Jia Xuan told her to open her eyes.

"W-What?! You guys are..Black Rose?!" She exclaimed. The rest nodded their heads slowly.

"We actually want you to help us in something important. But you're not going to be a part of our fighting gang. Just some hacking and spying. " Hyeri said, her serious face making an appearance.

"Well..I would love to! But if have no experience with those... " she said.

"Don't worry! We have a pro at the base. She can teach you some stuff. "

"Okay.. maybe I'll join."

"Yes!! We've finally found a replacement for Seulhee!" Jihyun cheered while pumping her fist in the air.

"Eh? Who's Seulhee?" Saejoo asked in curiosity. "She's a very nice and good worker for us.. but she got captured by Hyeri's dad. " Jia Xuan said looking down.

"You mean...Dark Knight?" Saejoo asked.

"Yeah.." Black Rose replied in sync.

"Hope she's alright... Let's go now.." Saejoo said sadly.

Chapter two end.

Hi potaetos~ up on the media is a view from my annual sports day from last year. Sadly my team lost ㅠㅠ but it's okay.