#14

xena, my friend's lil puppa ⬆️💖

"Guysss this plan is too hard." Jiyeon sighed, resting her head on her palm. "No choice, it's the only way to do it." Hyeri said, packing up her papers. "Right, are you guys free on Saturday? Let's like do a drill with our staff members so we'll know what's gonna happen." Hyeri asked, twirling her pen with her fingers. "Sure, why not." Yoongi said, stretching his stiff arms.

//Time skip to Saturday cuz I'm one lazy author//

"Okay, time for the drill." Hyeri thought to herself, hopping onto her bike and set off for the school. "Hey guys, you all are so early." Hyeri said, parking her bike under a tree. "I mean, of course, you wake up so late." Jia sighed, crossing her arms. "The staff are not here yet?" Hyeri asked, looking around the school compound. "Nope. They should be here anytime now." Sohyeon said, glancing at her watch.

Soon, a few vans pulled up outside the school, many people coming down from it. "There they are. Come on everyone we have to do this quick." Like the BR staff planned before, everybody would be at the hall. The main 12 would be guarding the doors of the hall until the Dark Knight gang members come. Well, the obviously couldn't use guns, so they used Hoseok's loud voice to create a loud warning scream. The BR staff acted super panicked, running around everywhere to mimic the students. "Yah yah yah, everyone keep calm. Gather up at the field first." Jungkook shouted, practically shoving everyone through the doors.

Once everyone was out at the field, Hyeri spoke up, "I want each and everyone to go back home. If you're in the case that there's no transport, follow your friend's car home or stay in school but be extremely quiet." Everybody started leaving the field through the back gate. "This is just with our staffs, of course they'll make this look easy." Namjoon sighed, sitting down next to Jin. "Do your best, guys. Please don't let the company down." Hyeri said, also plopping down onto the grass.

"Hey guys. Tomorrow we have to reveal our identities and get the drill done. What'd ya want to wear?" Jimin asked, looking at the rest. "Hm, maybe the clothes we wore for our battle at the arena last time where my dad's minions suddenly bursted in." Hyeri thought, as the outfits they wore then were very cool looking. "OOOOHHH we get to use our gang names?!" Sohyeon asked excitedly, clapping her hands like a child. "Dude. What's a gang without gang names?" Hyeri facepalmed, as Sohyeon giggled behind her. "Ei, we have those cool face masks at the company right? Can we wear those?" Jihyun asked. "What cool masks?" Hoseok asked again, as he didn't know anything about BR's official clothing. "Follow me to the company after this, I'll show you my 7 babies." Hyeri joked, standing up to leave. "bABIES?! What is wrong with you?!" Jungkook shouted, getting a few people close to being deaf. "Aish just follow me." Hyeri said, going to her bike.

"Here, the cool masks. Bring them tomorrow." said Hyeri, tossing 11 masks behind her and took one for herself. The masks were black, decorated with rose stalk patterns coming from the sides to the centre of the masks. Gold thread was randomly stitched in the empty areas, giving it a pop of colour. "That's what i like, black and gold." Suga smiled like a proud father, totally ignoring the fact that the rest of the boys were shouting about how cool the masks were behind him.

"Let's plan what we should bring. Jungkook, you're under weapons, right?" Sohyeon asked, Jungkook nodded his head in response. "Bring two of your Switz knives. and a few shurikens 'cause Hyeri must need them." Sohyeon sighed, then rolled her eyes at Hyeri who was laughing while spinning in her chair. "Why though?" Jimin asked in confusion. "Aren't we going to use that delivery method thingy?" Jin asked after, invisible question marks coming off the top of his head. "These are for the students. We'll keep them in the storage so if anyone of Dark Knights try to kill them, teachers can straight away try to save them." Jia said, explaining the matter. "Ouhh good thinking." Namjoon praised, adjusting his glasses.

"BTS. If Eunji comes around, don't bully us. make her go into suspicion. If she does aegyo and clings to you, remember that she is a member of Dark Knights. Push her away." Hyeri stopped spinning, and said with seriousness in her voice. "Like i can stand the voice she makes. uGHHH it's buzzing in my head.." Taehyung groaned, resting is head on his palm. "Go to school early tomorrow. We'll have to get ready the hall for the assembly." Jihyun said, playing on her phone. "Hmm, okay." Hoseok responded, laughing as he lost a bet with Seokjin.

"It's still early guys, go do your jobs." Hyeri said, as she pushed the rest out of her office door one by one. After Haeju stopped resisting Hyeri's strength and almost fell down outside the door, Hyeri walked back to her table. She sighed heavily, and got back to her filing of the newest members. "Kim Seokjin...under drug dealing...department head...Lee Yoonsun..." Hyeri muttered to herself, as she typed letter by letter into her computer before saving it. She repeated the same tiring process until she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Hyeri shouted from the inside. Few moments later, a slim figure came into the room. Hyeri looked up and got the shock of her life. "Hey, Hyeri.. Sorry for everything.."

Hello everyone! Author-nim here. Did you all miss me? I finally uploaded cuz i thought my fans need some fOOD.  I have some big news for you, that our official fandom name is jewels! 💎

You guys may be angry with the cliffhanger there ;) but trust me, i have big plans for this story. Jewels, if you haven't checked out this shared account sxcyxx please do! i'm working on a story there that i have been writing since primary school and i love it so far. The other author is in hiding until i finish my book. Everything is saved as drafts so please don't worry if you can't find the story. I'll post them soon!

Bye Jewels! See you in the next update~