Chapter 2

I go downstairs and Jace leads me to the dining room. I swear why is everything so big when it comes to alphas. Wait...

We eat in silence and I go to our room afterward. I lay on our bed until I hear someone enter our room. I sit up and watch Jace walk towards our closet as he takes off his shirt. He changes into some shorts and gets in bed. I can't be bothered to get up and get changed so I just unclip my bra and slip it out through my sleeves and take off my pants. I look over at Jace and see his eyes have gone black with lust.

"No," I say plainly. He groans and dramatically collapses against his pillow.

"Ugh, Goodnight, Pervert," I say sarcastically.

"I love you." He says. I noticed he has shuffled closer to me so I shuffle back a bit.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, My love." He responds. I face the other way and close my eyes. I instantly fall asleep. I don't even know anymore.

I wake up and I feel Jace's arms around my waist. I don't really mind but then I realize that I am not wearing pants or a bra. I turn around and wake Jace up.

"Jace. Jace. Jace. Jac-"

"What?"

"I need my things from my old house."

"Ok. I will send someone to get it today. You can borrow some of the girls from the pack's clothes."

"Ya, but I need something now. Can you mindlink one of them and get them to bring some stuff now?"

"Ugh. Fine. You're so needy."

He gets out of bed, showers and gets changed. I decide to wait in bed and play games while I wait for the clothes. Then I realize something.

"Jace I need you to ask them for pads as well,"

"No way! I'm not asking them for that!"

"Dude just man up and do it! I am too traumatised/ lazy to do it myself,"

"Ugh. Fine. I'll do it,"

"Thanks,"

A few minutes go by and Jace just sits next to me while I play games until someone rings the doorbell.

"That should be your clothes."

He gets up and goes for a few minutes before he comes back with a big blue duffel bag.

"All of your stuff should be here in a few days."

"Ok. Thanks."

We just sit and stand there for a while in complete silence.

"Well, aren't you going to get changed?" He asks.

"I need to shower," I say bluntly.

"So?"

"Can you leave the room?"

"Oh. Ok." I smile a bit at that. He leaves the room and I get up and lock the door. I take a shower and get changed into some ripped jeans a singlet and flannel shirt tied at my waist. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and leave the room. I go to the kitchen and see Jace standing over the counter with two other guys.

"Luna." The two other guys say and nod their heads. Thank goodness yesterday was the last day of uni before the holidays. This is gonna take some getting used to.

"Morning Jace," I say as I give him a hug.

"Good morning, love." He says as he kisses my forehead. I hear the two other guys whistle and Jace growls. I laugh a bit and he looks at me.

"Kaitlyn this is John, My beta, and Dylan, My third in command." He says.

"Nice to meet you," John says.

"Same here." Says Dylan. I nod my head at them and then face Jace.

"Can we go out for breakfast?" I ask.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't mind," I respond. "Let's go to Macca's."

"Ok. Let's go."

We go to the garage and choose to drive in a big black jeep. We drive to Macca's and see a few pack members on the way there. They all nod their heads at me so I'm assuming they know that I am the Luna and if that is the case then news really does travel fast. We park the car and walk into Macca's. As Jace is ordering food for all of us I look at his eyes. I don't know how I haven't noticed before but he has really deep blue eyes. We get our food then sit down. As I eat the boys start talking about some football game and I continue to look at Jace's eyes. Oh no. Oh shit.

I think I may actually love him.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter was so short. I just didn't want to drag it out and the story would go better if there wasn't more in this chapter. Love you!!!