Chapter 7

A/N: I know i don't usually do A/N's before the chapter but I just felt that I would apologise because this chapter is very short. Love you!!!

"When will you learn?!" He screamed at me as I ran to the corner to escape another blow from his kicks. This has happened for a year and no one knows.

"You'll join me when I go to the rogues you worthless mutt!" He shouted as he kicked me in the ribs once more. "No, not if I can help it," I whispered with my last ounce of energy before I stabbed myself in the stomach.

*Back to present.

"Did you miss me?"

"Don't you dare call me your daughter you bastard.I barely even survived that night in fact, you're the reason that I still have this," I lift up my shirt revealing the place where I stabbed myself. The doctors were only just able to save me without having to go to humans.

"No darling, that was all you, if you remember correctly,"

Dylan grabs my arm and pulls me to the door.

"Are you sure that you still want to do this?"

"I have to. It's for the pack," He nods and we go back to my father.

"You came here to get something from me so what do you want, Valentine," I spit his name out with venom. I never want anything that he did to me to happen to another member of my pack.

"Why, I want what another father wants, their own daughter. You've grown strong you know that? You're stronger than any other werewolf whose ever lived and if you come with me, you will be stronger and we will destroy every pack and bring honour to the name of werewolves,"

"The honour you'll bring to yourself, is in you dreams. Lock him up and throw away the key. I never want to hear about him again,"

The guards do as I say and we walk away. As we're walking I hear foot steps and his scent fills my nose. Jace. I cringe because I know what's coming. I feel someone's arms around me but they are not Jace's. Dylan pulls me into him and kisses me. I hear Jace growl and I break away and look at him but it's too late. He's already shifted and ran. I look at Dylan and see his smirk and there is one thing running through my mind. I slap him across the face and I watch his face go red.

"What was that for?!" He asks.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Oh, shut up you enjoyed it," That's when my wolf can't help it anymore and I let her have semi-control of my body. She starts throwing punch after punch at Dylan until he starts looking more like red paint. He falls against the wall and she kicks him a few times before I take control again. I pick him up and I can see that I broke his nose.

"Don't you ever, tell your Luna, to shut up, again,"

I drop him and walk out. I decide to shift because right now everything seems to be wrong.

I could tell Jace what actually happened and he could maybe not be mad.

Not.