Don't Do This

Jenny's POV

  I froze. My father was holding a broken liquor bottle, it had dried and fresh blood on it. I gulped holding down a sob. I backed into my room so that he wouldn't see me. I slammed the door shut and locked it. The tears started rolling down, he probably saw me, and I was correct. He started banging on the door yelling for me to open up. "N-NO!!!" I ran over the cordless phone that stood in the corner. I grabbed it and dialed 911. It felt like forever until the dispatcher picked up. "Hello 911 what is your emergency?" I choked between sobs and words trying to explain. "My d-dad... drunk and hurt people... h-he wants to hurt me...!" I sobbed even louder as he continued slamming his fists against the door and yelling. "Where are you? Is he armed?"

"I'm at.. um... York hospital room 114... uh... f-fourth floor. He's armed with a broken liquor bottle..." Suddenly the banging stopped, so did all the screaming. It was eerily quiet. "Ma'am stay on the phone with me the police are almost there okay? It's gonna be fine sweetie." The woman's soothing voice calmed me down, until the door flew open. I screamed in horror at the sight of my father in the doorway. "He's gonna hurt me!! He-he's gonna kill me...!" He stomped towards me as my sobbing and screaming got louder. I heard the sirens outside. "No please don't do this... don't I beg of you daddy..! Don't do it...!" I slid down the wall and onto the floor with shaking hands above my head. He silently raised the bottle and I closed my eyes. But, nothing hit me. I looked up to see an officer in the doorway with a gun. "Put the bottle down sir." He tightened his grip around the gun, his finger getting closer to the trigger. My father looked back and then back to me bringing the bottle down to bash on my head. I screamed as he was punctured by a bullet. Everything went so slowly. The officer grabbed me and ran. "Did you kill daddy...?" He shook his head still in a panic. "No. I shot him in the leg." I looked behind me to see my limping father, chasing after us.

SHORTY ASS CHAPTER IKIK 😂 Vote pleaseeee get this story up? Idk but do something :)