Camp Half-Blood

I'm Emma, Emma Jackson. I was adopted when I was three and now I live with the Maxleys'. I go to Driver Prep and have a couple of friends. Other then that I don't have any other information on my past or my original family.
I'm now driving to a camp that Mrs. Maxley was told about. I didn't want to go but she insisted that I go because it'll keep me safe. The camp is Camp Half Blood what ever that means. As we get closer to the camp I see a sign that says something to do with strawberries. I have dyslexia so I can't read the sign very well.
As we pull in next to the field of strawberries I see a guy around my age walk towards the car. "Emma get your stuff and go with him." Mrs. Maxley tells me.
"Okay." I get my stuff and follow the guy. "Have we met before?"
"I don't know, what's your name?"
"Emma, Emma Jackson."
"I think we have did we meet at that school that one time."
"If your right your name is Percy."
"Yeah, Percy Jackson."
"So what is this place?"
"Camp Half-Blood. Do you know who your godly parent is?"
"My who?"
"Your godly parent." I must look really confused because he laughs. "Okay so you know how there are the Greek gods and goddesses."
"Yeah."
"Well this camp is for their children."
"Wait so your a demigod?"
"Yeah. Son of Posiedon."
"Oh so I could be a child of any of the gods or goddesses."
"Almost any."
"Well yeah but still I could be the daughter of Zeus or somethin'."
"Yeah. But I just don't see you as a daughter of Zeus. His kids have blue eyes and blonde hair. Well except for Thalia."
"Who do you see me the daughter of?"
"Poseidon or Hermes. Probably Poseidon though I'm his only mortal child alive."
"Oh. Well when do we get to go to the camp." The whole time we've talk it's been just at the edge of the strawberry field.
"We've got to wait for someone first then we can go in to the camp."
"Oh I really want to go to the camp though." He looks at me weird for a second. "What?"
"Oh sorry I just noticed how similar we look."
"Oh I noticed that too."
"Here's Chiron."
"Who?"
"Chiron." He looks at me like I should know this.
"Like the centaur?"
"Yeah." And at that I'm looking at a real centaur. The horse part of him is a white stallion. He has a shaggy beard and shaggy hair to.
"Hello I'm Chiron. I'm guessing Percy already told you about me."
"Yeah, he has." I realize I'm  staring and look at my feet.
"Come child." I follow him into the strawberry field and was amazed at want I see. Archery, sword fighting, a climbing wall, anything you could think of. "What do you think?"
"It's amazing." I walk a little farther into the camp and turn around in a circle. "I have so many questions."
"I bet you do but first lets take you to your cabin."