Drarry~ If you've ever thought.....

Pairing: Drarry (Draco x Harry) from the Harry Potter series.
Type: Angst.
Time/AU/Setting: Eigth Year. Same AU. Hogwarts.
Disclaimer(s): Boyxboy, self-harm, mentions of suicidal thoughts, cussing, characters do not belong to me.

~Draco's POV~

"Draco, what are you doing?" I heard Pansy shout as she stopped my excessive scratching at my arms. We are in the middle of potions with Griffindor, so everyone looked at us and I just stared at the table in front of me.

"Draco! How many times do I have to tell you to stop scratching your wrists!!" She shouted, making sure I couldn't scratch again.

"Mr. Malfoy, what is Ms. Parkinson talking about?" Professor Slughorn questioned from his place in front of the class.

".......... nothing......" I said quietly, avoiding looking at the professor.

"Nothing? NOTHING?! ARE YOU SERIOUS, DRACO?!?!" Pansy shouted, looking angry that I wouldn't admit that I have problems.

"YOU HAVE BEEN SCRATCHING AT YOUR ARMS, AND I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING TO END IT ALL!!! I'M TRYING TO STOP YOU, BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN!!!!" Pansy shouted. I looked up to meet her gaze and saw her eyes full of sorrow and worry. I tried to speak, but the words wouldn't leave my mouth.

"Mr. Malfoy, is this true?" Professor Slughorn questioned me. I looked back at the table and silently shook my head. I heard somebody stand up from a few tables away and looked up to see Harry standing near me with a look of worry in his eyes.

"Draco....... we're worried about you..." Blaise said, standing next to me. I started breathing heavily and stood up. I ran as fast as I could, away from the people that now knew my intentions.

"MALFOY!!! MALFOY, STOP!!!! DRACO!!! STOP, PLEASE!!!!!" I heard Harry shout after me as I ran out of the castle and into the Forbidden Forest. I ran to a small lake and crouched down as I started crying.

"Draco......." I heard behind me. I looked back and saw that Harry was standing there, a look of worry sketched on his face.

"What do you want? To tease me?!" I shouted, tears rolling over my pale cheeks.

"Why would I tease you? I know what it's like...... to want to end it...... I want to help you....." Harry said, slowly walking towards me.

"...... What do you mean?" I asked, staring at the boy in front of me.

"..... I truly care about you, Draco. I can understand if you don't believe me, but let me help you." He said, kneeling to my place on the ground. I looked down to avoid eye contact and he set his hand on my cheek as he wiped my tears away.

"..... Draco...... look at me..... please..." he said. I looked at him and he had tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

"....... Harry........ why would you care....... about............ me.........." I said slowly, staring into his stunning green eyes.

"..... because....... you have saved me....... more than you know......... Once, when I tried to end it all, I started thinking of you and I didn't do it...." he said quietly, making me reach forward and caress his cheeks.

"......... and you've saved me more than you know........" I whispered, wiping the tears that escaped Harry's hates away.

"I thought you hated me....." Harry said, moving away from my grasp.

"If you've ever thought that I hated you, you have no idea what I think about you! I never hated you, I was angry that you wouldn't be my friend! I was upset and wanted to be close to you, and I found that the only way to do that was to fight with you! I never hated you, I hated myself for being such a dick to you all these years! I love you for fuck's sake!!" I said loudly, grabbing his wrists as he tried moving away. He looked at me wide-eyed at what I said and he stopped trying to leave. He slowly got closer and moved to sit beside me. After he was sitting by my side, he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too....." he said quietly. I kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to me by his waist.

"I'm sorry for being such a dick." I said. He looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry for being a dick back to you." He said, staring at me with his eyes that were filled with love.

"Let's go, I'm sure people will wonder where we went..." I said, intertwining his tanned hand with my pale one.

"Okay....." he said softly, pecking my cheek.

As we walked to the castle I started feeling happy with Harry holding my hand. I lightly squeezed his hand and smiled lovingly down at the short boy.