Veinticuatro

- Vic's P.O.V - 

I was planning on just sitting in there, ignoring Kellin and all of the rules that apply to get out- but then I figured that was going to get us nowhere. Basically: awkward silence, a few words, crying?, yelling, arguing with more yelling, sucking each-others faces off, sucking each others dicks, and then, well, you know... I can't really go into detail because, I'm actually not even sure what happened in there. Too bad Mike walked in. 

"So, my parents, or yours?" I asked Kellin, we were currently in the process of letting everyone know we were leaving, and possibly why. We're undecided. 

Kellin looked over at me, jutting out his bottom lip, "Yours? I mean, just so we can take Siren with us from my place or something," he thought for a few seconds, "Unless you want to go to mine first? I don't know man," he chuckled. 

I tilted my head to the side, while still steering the car, "Well I guess," I shrugged, turning my head in his direction, "Do you really not know, or are you just saying that because you don't want to choose?" 

"Do my siblings like yogurt?" he retorted, raising both eyebrows. 

"Kells, you don't have any siblings.." I pointed out, making a turn toward the well known street. 

He scoffed, "I have plenty of siblings!" I gave him a look, "They just, uh, they live in Antarctica." he shrugged. 

"Explains why you're so pale." I joked, earning a slight shove on my shoulder. I chuckled, "You know, my parents actually- Shit!" I hit the breaks quickly, had I just rear ended someone? Well, fuck. 

Kellin inhaled, "Wellp, that's one way to procrastinate." he mumbled, following me out of the car. HIs statement was followed by an overdramatic sigh, she's literally everywhere- like what the shit? Is this even possible? How does this happen so often? 

Katelynne grinned, "Whoa, what a coincidence!" she beamed, "Small town, huh?" neither of us spoke, so she took the opportunity to open her mouth again, "So where are you two headed?" she directed her question toward Kellin, not even sparing me a glance. 

A groan escaped his lips, followed by a roll of his eyes, "Oh my god, please shove a bottle of tobasco up your asshole and shut up." 

Well, that escalated quickly. 

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Um, what?" 

"You know, if we were actually friends, I think that would be pretty cool, because holy shit! You are the piss lord of shit mountain! So thank you for hefting turds down the mountain, so that we, the proles, may feast on your bounteous crap." he smiled cheekily. 

What's going on? What is he even saying? 

"Kellin-" she started, looking somewhat hurt, but that's the thing about her, she never actually fucking hurts. 

He tapped her shoulder, "Shove a cactus up your anus, buddy." then he just walked away. 

Oh fuck. He left me here with piss lord of shit mountain. Wait what? "Sorry about," I made a hand signal toward Kellin, "Um..." I examined her car, "No damage, so I should get going too, bye!" I ran off quickly, looking at Kellin with my eyebrows raised, "What. The. Fuck?" 

Kellin shrugged, "Someone had to say it," 

"That she should shove a bottle of tobasco up her asshole?" That sounds really weird. 

"Don't you agree?" he asked, a smug smile on his face. 

"Well," I grinned, "Yeah, yeah, I do." 

********************

what am i doing?!?!? 

so weird that katelynne's showing up everywhere huh? like, so unreal, just like this fic so...

Do you guys agree with Kells? or nah