Secret's Out

Kol's pov

Me and Davina are fighting in the gym. I have her arms pinned to her chest after she tried and failed to hit my face. She kisses me and I let go of her arms and she puts me on the ground with her foot on my chest "Hey that's not fair" I say standing up "I'm sorry how about I make it up to you" She suggests and I raise my eyebrow "I'm listening" I reply "You run a bath and I'll meet you up there in 10 minutes" She says sudicuvly "You got your self a deal" I say and she kisses my cheek before running off. I go upstairs to my room and start a bath

Davina's pov

I walk down the hall to Kol's room as I promised him when I see Finn standing there startling me. "Finn I didn't see you there" I say catching my breath "Well I was just about to see my brother when I saw you. And might I just say you are way prettier" He says touching my face and I swat his hand away "That is very flattering but-" I start but he comes closer to me pinning me against the wall "No buts" He replies going in to kiss me but I smack him across his face "So we're playing hard to get are we, okay I'll bite" He says brining out his fangs as he grabs my arms pinning them about to come closer to me putting his hand on my neck with his other hand holding my arms as he starts to kiss my neck making me scream. Kol must have heard because he is standing behind him and threw him across the hallway he turns back to me "Are you okay?" He asks I nod and run into his arms getting his shirt all wet from my tears. "Oh now I see the little wench already stole you" Finn taunts "Don't call her that" Kol spats "I can call the bitch whatever I want, since that is all she will ever be" Finn spats back and Kol takes a step closer and reaches into his chest ripping out his heart when we hear someone yell "ENOUGH!" Klaus bellows  "What is going on!" He yells with a killing look on his face. He looks at both of his brothers then at me as I start to shake "Davina" Kol whispers to me stepping closer to me and I run into his arm not caring who sees because I don't care anymore, I Need Him. As I start to sob "Hey what's going on?" Cami says and I pull away for Kol wiping my eyes as I look at them "Explain. Now" Klaus commands "We should probably sit" I suggest and they nod there heads and we follow them into there room where Hayley and Elijah are snuggling on the couch but they look up as we walk in with Kol's arm around me and Cami standing next to Klaus. They move so we can sit down "Can someone please fill me in?" Cami says looking straight at me "Um... well it started since I was going to Kol's quarters and I ran into Finn, he grabbed me and... um" I start to explain Kol garbs my hand "Okay but why where you going see him in the first place?" Klaus questions "Because we're together" Kol answers pulling me closer to him "You kept this from me?' Klaus asks getting angry "Yes because  new how you would react" Kol says standing up "Klaus!" Cami scolds standing up herself "If you are daggering anyone it is Finn!" Cami scolds "Look it's not like we were just fooling around, I love her" Kol announces and I am baffled "You what?" I ask making sure I heard I'm correctly. He turns and looks right at me "I love you" He repeats and I smile and pull him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck "Hey what's  going on in-" Rebekah announces walking in the room but stops when she sees us pulling apart from each other "Hey Bex we were just telling the family about our relationship" Kol says grabbing my hand interlocking his fingers with mine "Right" Rebekah replies "Kol" Klaus says walking over to us and I thought he was going to punch him or worse but instead he pulled him into a hug "I'm going to dagger Finn" Klaus says pulling away from their bro hug. "Thank you" I mouth to him as Kol wraps his arm around me, he nods.

That is the end of the chapter. So they told every one yay! And Finn is being daggered after going after Davina. Kol told her he loved her do you think she'll say it back? I hope you enjoyed

Vote and Comment