Cantarella Chapter 1: The first time we met...

Miku's POV:

        I was in my room playing with my teddybear. That's when my daddy came in. "Miku...go change into something presentable. We have guests coming." he said. I nodded and just when he was about to leave I stopped him. "Uh daddy? May I just ask...who are they and where are they right now?" I asked. "A rich family with a son named Kaito...he's a prince! They are outside right now." He said. "Daddy? Why do I need to come outside?" I asked. "Why...to meet Kaito ofcourse! You ask to many questions dear...now go get changed. We don't want them to wait to long!" he said. I nodded and watched him go outside. Then, I called one of my maids to help me get dressed. I picked out my favorite teal silk dress which still poofed out and had my maid dress me in it. After that, I hopped on outside to meet my new friend. I stood beside my mommy who was greeting the tall pink-haired lady and the purple-haired man who stood next to her. "Miku...say hello. It's rude to ignore the guests." my mommy said. I waved at them shyly. "Oh how cute! Your little girl is so precious!" the lady said. "Yes and also very pretty!" the man said.  I thanked them with a smile. "I know...she gets her looks from me...though her twin Mikuo...looks just like his father!" mommy said. "Well where's Mikuo?" the man and the lady said in unison. "Mikuo's sleeping but we really shouldn't wake him up...don't ask why." mommy said. "Kaito! Will you stop hiding behind Miku?!?" the man said. He's been hiding behind me! I turned around, accidentally slapping him with my twintails.  "Sorry! I didn't mean to-" Kaito interrups. "No it's okay...really! Your hair's the softest thing that I've ever been slapped with..." he said. I blushed. My hair? Soft? He's lying.

Kaito's POV:

             She was pretty and her hair was super long! I held my hand out asking for permission to shake her hand. "I'm Kaito! And you are?" she didn't reply. She looked down trying to cover her eyes with her bangs.  "What's your name?" I asked. "Is it Kaito also?" I asked jokingly. She giggled. Cutest giggle ever! "No...my name...is...Miku." she said shyly. Her father put a hand on my shoulder. "My daughter's one month younger than you...be gentle with her. Dont let it happen between you two yet...well if you two ever love." he said chuckling. I didn't know what he meant...I'm only six. I nodded anyways and grabbed my new friend's hand as we walked to the garden. "Keto?" she said. I smiled. "Kai-to..." I said pronouncing my name to her. "Keto..." she said. I sighed. "Fine...call me Keto then." I said. We sat on the bench. "What do you think daddy meant earlier?" she asked. I patted her. "I don't know...but maybe we don't need to know now." I said. "Kaito! We have to go!" his mother said. "Coming mom!" he yelled. I took Miku's hand and gave it a little peck. "See you tommorow Miku!" I said before running off.

Normal POV:

            "Okay bye...Keto..." Miku whispered as she watched her new friend dissappear in the distance. "Hm! He probably likes me!" she whispered and giggled.