It's You Again

Chapter 2

It's You Again

I opened my eyes the next morning feeling awful. When I sat up everything was a blur and I felt super dizzy. I decided that maybe I should go to the hospital to check up on my head from last night.

So I got up the best I could and barely made it to the shower. When I was done I felt a little better and could see clearer. My sister was gone at a morning class for college so she couldn't drive me. So I pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt because I decided to walk since it wasn't too far away.

I stumbled, tripped, and fell many times as I walked the few blocks because when someone is clumsy and can't see correctly, that's not good. But I finally made it there and got in to see a doctor quickly. I was diagnosed with a concussion but it wasn't too bad so the doctor sent me home immediately. I thanked him and exited the hospital.

As soon as I was outside I could feel the hot sun blazing down on me. I usually enjoyed this feeling but not today. My head began hurting again because of the sun and it made me dizzy. I attempted to walk back home but someone came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my shoulders.

"Woah there. Are you okay?" asked someone concerned.

"Uhh. No not really. But I'll just..." I looked up and saw that it was Yoseob looking down at me with his big round eyes. I looked at him confused.

"It's you again!" I exclaimed. "It's you!"

"What? I knew that was more than just a scratch on your head. So I came here in case you'd show up." he said answering the question I never asked but thought.

"You remember me?" I asked.

"Of course. How could I forget a pretty face like your's?"

I felt my cheeks turn red and it felt warmer outside.

"Let me take you home. I can't let you go by yourself." he said as he pulled me towards a car, which I'm guessing was his.

"Uhh okay." I said as I got into the passenger seat and he hopped in the driver's seat.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

"3 blocks down in that big apartment building." I answered as he started the car.

"Ohhh I know where that is!" he said as he started down the road. When we got to the front of the building I expected him to simply drop me off and leave, but instead he parked in the parking lot and got out with me.

"Do you need any help walking?" he asked as he came towards me.

"No I'm fine. Thanks thou-" I said as I tripped over the sidewalk.

Why did I have to be clumsy?

"No your not fine." he said as he put my arm around his shoulders and his hand on my waist. "Let me help."

Wahhhhhhhhhh! Yoseob's hand was on my waist!

He helped me into the elevator and came with me up to my apartment. I expected him to say bye when we got to my floor but he stood right by me still.

"Thanks for your help." I said bowing.

"I'm going to take care of you today!" he ordered. "Now unlock your door so we can get you in a bed."

What?! He just ordered me into a bed! I mean, I knew what he meant but still....

I slowly pulled my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. He immediately picked me up off my feet and carried me inside.

"Yahhh! Isn't this a little much? It's not even a serious concussion!" I complained because I was embarassed.

"Where's your room?" he asked ignoring my comment. I sighed.

"2nd door on the left." I said. He brought me inside my blue room and laid me down on the bed. And for a second, our faces were an inch a part and our eyes met. My face began to feel warm again and I swear I was melting inside.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author: Yayyyy! Another chapter! I don't update this one as much but I still really love writing it. SO enjoy :)

Take Me Away~ Beast FanFic (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara