Taking Care of Kaydee

Chapter 3

Taking Care of Kaydee

I woke up and opened my eyes to see Yoseob leaned back in a chair on his phone beside me. It was confusing because I wasn't sure why he was there and what had happened.

"You're awake!" he said with a huge smile as he sat up in his seat.

"Umm. Yeah....why are you here?" I asked trying not to be rude. He laughed.

"I thought you wouldn't remember." he scooted his chair closer to my bed. "Earlier today you went to the hospital for your head and you have a concussion. So I drove you home and then you fell asleep."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's around 11:00am. Why?"

"Nothing, I was just-" I stopped when I felt and HEARD my stomach growl the loudest it's ever growled before. It was so embarassing and I immediately sunk down in my bed to hide my face. But when I looked up I saw him smile.

"Of course your hungry. I'll be right back." he said and left the room quickly.

But after waiting for 10 minutes, I got bored so I went out to the living room to watch TV. I didn't feel nearly as dizzy so I thought I was defenitly improving. When I got out there I saw Yoseob in the kitchen cooking.

"You know how to cook?" I asked. He looked at me shocked.

"What do you mean, you know how to cook?! Of course! I'm an awesome cook, and shouldn't you still be in bed?" he asked like a mother. I rolled my eyes and then looked back at him. Damn! His arms were so muscular and they looked so good. I started to feel a bit dizzy again and had to hold onto the counter.

"You ok?" he asked cautiously looking at me.

"I'm fine. And I'm bored so I'm going to watch some TV." I slouched onto the couch and powered on the TV. The first that popped up was the news channel with a big headline. "Super Junior to be back with a comeback. Possibly sooner than expected?" And with just that I let out a loud squeal.

Yoseob just happened to walk in with plates of food. The meal consisted of gimchi, geonjin guksu, galbi, namul, and manteung. I could feel a huge smile spread across my face.

"What was that?" he asked as he concentrated on sitting the plates carefully on the table in front of my couch. I pointed to the screen and he look at it as he took a seat beside me.

"Ahh. I see. So you're an Elf?" he asked looking away. "Hmm. Part time Elf and part time Beauty!" I said as I grabbed the bowl of manteung and started inhaling the food as quick as possible.

After clearing about 3/4 of the food, I looked up to see Yoseob watching me with his adorable smile on his face. I stopped and put the plate down slowly.

"Well I guess I'm a better cook than I thought." he said laughing. I could feel the embarassment take over me and I became awkward as I wiped my mouth and sat back. "I'm done." I said softly as I let out a yawn.

"Wow. Tired already?" he said as he stood up. "Come on!" I looked at him with his arms spread out.

"You're not serious are you?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised. He nodded and motioned for me to get up. I blushed and got up uncomfortably. He lifted me off my feet and carried me back to my bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I felt drowsiness take over me. "Sorry for being sleepy. I just.." and that's the last thing I remember before drifting off.

Taylor POV (sister)

It was 2:00 in the afternoon but it felt like 8. I was so tired from a long day of college classes as I slumped against the elevator wall and made my way up to the apartment I share with my sister Kaydee. The elevator doors opened and I went down the hall and unlocked our door. I slung the door open to a site I wasn't expecting.

Yoseob of Beast was in my living room, on my couch, watching something on my TV. That's not something you see everyday. So I was pretty much standing there like an idiot in the doorway with my hand still on the door, frozen in place. I finally blinked as Yoseob turned around to see who walked in.

"Hey. You must be her sister!" he said as he got up and bowed. I looked around for a minute. "Am I in the right apartment?" I asked unsure of myself. He laughed.

"Yes. Your sister is still asleep. I have to go now but please just make sure to take good care of her." he said as he grabbed his phone and walked past me and out the door. I heard his go down the hallway and into the elevator.

I was still in the same position when I realized something. "What have I done?!" I said as I scurried out the door after him and threw my bag on the ground. I just let Yoseob of Beast away without an autograpgh or anything?! Stupid!!!!

But when I reached the elevator doors, he was already long gone. I kicked the wall and soon regretted it as I wimpered in pain. Then I stomped back to the apartment.

Ehhh. That's alright. I can find him and the rest of Beast again.

Then I went to the kitchen for some food.