Chapter 1: A Friend for Jiro

(Eyyy I finished early!)

Osanna and Jiro were walking to their next period together, which was lunch, when Jiro stepped a foot in front of her, and then Osanna tripped! Jiro gasped as Osanna fell, face first on the tile floor. He attempted grabbing her arm to help her up when she glared at him and pulled her arm away from Jiro's grip. 

"Osanna~Chan I'm so so so so sorry!" Jiro exclaimed to her, once she stood to her feet, brushing herself off. When he tried to reach for her she smacked him and she scoffed.

"Jiro-Kun leave me alone! Why can't you just have more manners? Like your brother!" Ossana shouted at him. There were a few students around that had turned their heads to look at the shouting Ossana. As soon as 'like your brother' left Ossana's mouth, Jiro grew more upset than he was. He almost began to cry. He stayed strong inside and sucked it up as he walked to the next period alone.

I should probably quit my stupid crush on Osanna. She doesn't even care... I need someone who cares. Jiro thought to himself as he walked down the hallway, hands in his back pockets as he almost forgot he had a place to go to.

"Igou!" A voice from the hallway behind him called. Jiro turned around to look who the voice belonged to. It was a flash of blue hair and amber eyes. Uni~Chan ran to him from the other side of the hallway.

"Igou," She said once more as she then stood in front of him. Jiro was left confused, as he had never had Uni~Chan come up to him, and say... Igou. Jiro's face began to heat up at how close Uni~Chan was to him.

"Uh.... hi, Uni~Chan," He said with a slight stutter. Uni~Chan simply smiled at reached into her bag she had on her hip. She got out a piece of paper and handed it to him.

The note simply read:

Igou <3

Jiro examined the letter closely. There were so many pink and red hearts that he couldn't focus on the only word on the page. Jiro's face began to heat up and turn pinkish. He looked back up at Uni~Chan, about to question her, until he realized she was nowhere to be seen. He turned around and then was greeted by his brother who was walking towards him, waving at him. Jiro waved back at his brother. His brother looked confused.

"Hey Jiro, Ossana~Chan tells me you tripped her and she sprained her ankle because of you..." Taro said as he walked towards his brother. Jiro tensed up at the information Taro had just told him. Jiro couldn't believe it. Did she really get a sprained ankle just because of an inch trip? Jiro then got enraged and his blood began to boil. She's lying!

"I did not! I tried to help her up and everything! She swatted me away and stood up just fine herself! I didn't trip her on purpose either!" Jiro confessed to his brother. Jiro almost crinkled up the note that Uni~Chan gave him. Once he heard the crackling noise of the paper, he gasped and let it go. Taro gained notice and he grew curious.

"What's that 'cha got there?" Taro asked. Jiro flinched and hid his note behind his back. Jiro's face was still red.

"N-nothing," Jiro answered, glaring at his brother. Taro smirked and lunged forward, trying to get the paper out from his brother's grip. Taro's lunge caused Jiro to fall back into another student. The two screamed that had fallen to the floor. Jiro held the paper close to his chest as he got up off the floor. Taro snuck behind him and snatched the paper out of Jiro's sudden weak grip.

"HEY!" Jiro shouted at his brother. Jiro sighed as Taro looked at Jiro's note while Jiro turned to see who he had knocked over. He saw spirally purple hair. Kokona. Jiro laughed and held his hand out to the struggling Kokona, who was trying to get up. Kokana smiled and reached for his hand as he dragged her up from off the floor. 

"Hey, you alright there Kokona~Chan? Sorry for knocking you down," Jiro said with a laugh. Taro handed Jiro's note back to him with a smirk. Jiro sighed at his brother and continued to focus on Kokona. 

"It's fine and I'm alright," Kokona replied with a smile at the two brothers. 

"And Jiro-Kun, what's so important about that note?" Kokona adds. Jiro tenses up once again and shoves the note in his pocket. 

"N-Nothing, alright?" Jiro answers, saltily. Kokona laughed and looked at Taro who had his hand over his mouth. 

"Do you know, Taro-Kun?" Kokona asked him. Taro had to keep himself from laughing when he suddenly took off his hand from over his mouth. 

"It's from Uni~Chan!" Taro ended up blurting out. Kokona smirked at Jiro. 

"Oh really? Does it happen to have hearts on it?" Kokona asked with a smug smile, looking at Taro. 

"Yep! Decked with hearts and stickers!" Taro exclaimed, setting his elbow on his brothers shoulder.

"Are they scratch and sniff?" Kokona questioned playfully. Jiro slowly took a look at his note, opened it, scratched a sticker and then sniffed it. The sticker happened to be a pink cherry blossom, and as he scratched it, the sent of bubblegum lifted in the air. Jiro then sighed as he realized what the two would say when they realized it was scratch 'n sniff.

"Yes... it's scratch and sniff..." Jiro muttered. Taro and Kokona slightly heard the 'Yes' that he muttered under his breath.

"That means she looooooves you,~" Kokona teased continuing to crack up with Taro. 

"Yeah, as if you couldn't tell enough from all the hearts that are on the note!" Taro said, inhaling from all of his wheezing of laughter.

"S-shut up!" Jiro whined and hit his brother on his chest. Kokona and Taro continued to laugh about how angry Jiro looked. Jiro really didn't even have a good reason to be mad since Uni~Chan liking him was a good thing. Jiro shoved the note into his back pocket once more and stormed off up the stairs. Going up to the roof just in time for lunch.

~To be Continued~

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Chapters should be updated.... Hopefully once a week. If not, I'm sorry :c. Anyways, bye!

~Sasha