Chapter 4: The Confession

I just realized... I'm really far... far behind on the chapters in the actual book I wrote a long time ago... Oh well, this is better. Enjoy!

(I'm skipping just a bit so here's what happens: Taro/Nick and Ossana/Bane go up to Uni and they get Maddy back, and then Taro/Nick goes to meet Jiro. Okay? Okay.)

When Nick made his way back down the stairs, he was going over the plan that Bane had told him in his head. He would get Jiro to go onto the roof and meet to apologize, even though that's nothing like the real Ossana, and then after Uni would get Yandere/Ashlie back Uni as Uni~Chan would get Cory back by the cherry blossom tree. Nick took a big breath in and went back to being Taro.

~Nick's P.O.V~

I walked down the stairs and got to the ground level where all the lockers were. I walked to my locker was which was right next to Jiro's, and I saw him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Bro," Jiro spoke. I smiled back and cleared my throat as silently as I could so I could talk as my character's voice.

"Hey, I heard a rumor that someone has information for you on the roof," I told him, which was actually a big lie about the rumor part. But I had to get him onto the roof somehow, and my brain; Taro's brain knows that Jiro likes a good rumor. Jiro's face lit up and smirked.

"Ooh! I wonder what it could be about!" He spoke. He closed his locker and turned to the stairs's direction.

"See ya later bro! Walk home without me, okay?" Jiro shouted as he walked up the stairs. I took a deep breath in and out trying to calm myself down if the plan wouldn't work.

Good luck, Bane

~Jiro's P.O.V:~

I walked up the stairs, eager to find the person who wants to give me information. As I arrived on the roof, I discovered one figure, looking down out onto the field on the left side of the roof. It was a familiar female. Too familiar.... as I walked closer I stopped in my tracks, realizing who it was. It was Ossana.

"Ossana? Are you the one who has information for me?" I asked her, stepping forward. She turned around abruptly and looked at me with a nervous look.

"Yeah! Actually I have information and something I'd like to tell you," Ossana said, she seemed calmer than normal, and less grouchy at me. Probably because she doesn't have Taro around to be a jerky Tsundere to.

"Oh?" I hummed, joining her on the railings of the roof.

"Yeah. I'm actually.... sorry. I'm sorry for being such a jerk all the time... heh," She said with a chuckle, continuing to look out on the field, students were still here despite the fact that school was over due to clubs and stuff.

"Really?" I asked, shocked. She nodded.

"Well.... I forgive you," I say with a smile. I honestly don't know why but I have a feeling it's not Ossana.

"Also, the information..." She trailed off, and looked at me. I looked at her, eager to hear what she had to say.

"Do you like Uni~Chan?" She asked me. I was taken aback by the question.

"Um.... what?" I asked, beginning to blush as I remembered Kokona and Taro teasing me about the letter Uni~Chan gave me earlier. That sparked some feelings.

"I mean... I guess so. I don't really know who I  have a crush on anymore," I told her, and I was being honest. I really didn't know, but I know I felt something inside of my heart. 

"Well, despite that, you're meeting hi- her at the Cherry blossom tree," I noticed her stutter while saying Uni~Chan's pronoun, it didn't really matter to me anyway. But the thing that caught my attention the most is where she said Uni~Chan is; at the cherry blossom tree, where students confess their love.

"Go on! Go go!" Ossana urged, and before I knew it I was making my way down the stairs. I began to sweat and rushed down the stairs so Ossana would stop pushing me. As we reached the locker floor I had it and turned around to grab her wrists to make her stop pushing me. She looked shocked at the sudden action but then unamused. She sighed put her hands up in defence as I decided to let her free.

"Okay, now go! Have fun~," She shouts after me in a sing song-voice. I chuckle lightly and go outside, turning the corner to walk my way to the cherry blossom tree and I will be all alone. With Uni~Chan. 

~literally like 5 minute time skip because I'm really lazy and tired atm~

At first once I had arrived at the cherry blossom tree I did not see Uni~Chan but I did pass by Ayano who very quickly went behind the school building and dissapeared before I could say hi. I walked on top of the hill that the cherry blossom tree was planted. There was 7 empty jars surrounding the entire tree. And in the middle, right in front of me at my feet was a jar full of small pastel pink origami hearts.

"Aww..." I muttered, leaning down and picking up the jar. I noticed a note on the top of the jar. I picked it up and turned it over, seeing nothing on the front of the sticky note.
'Turn around' the note said. I was confused at first but then I got a tap on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and turned around. I was hit by a pair of lips as soon as I turned around, then a voice in my head grew loud and echoey.

"I Love you, Cory,

"I love you, Cory,"

"I love you, Cory,"

The same voice, over and over and over again. It started to hurt my head, but I was too focused on the person who was kissing me. Uni~Chan.  She broke the kiss and opened her eyes.

"Cory!" She spoke. In the same voice that spoke in my head. It turned black. What. Is. Happening. To. Me?

~Fin~

I FINISHED THIS UP AT NEAR 10 AND I HAVE TESTING CONTINUING TOMORROW SO I APOLOGIZE IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS. OKAY GOOBYE HOPE YOU ENJOYED I ALSO GOT A FONT WHERE MY CAPITAL O'S ARE BUNNY'S AND MY LOWERCASE O'S ARE HEARTS AND I REALLY LIKE IT. OKAY BYE NOW-

~A really tired Sasha ❤