14

@dylpickle: THIS cutie is going to be my date to the PM band party @emmatoben|@edwinhonoret: stop being cute I'm trying not to ship you|@dylpickle: @edwinhonoret eggwin you ship us admit ittttt|@kamrynkordei: I ship you guys HARDCORE way better th...

|
@edwinhonoret: stop being cute I'm trying not to ship you
|
@dylpickle: @edwinhonoret eggwin you ship us admit ittttt
|
@kamrynkordei: I ship you guys HARDCORE way better than her fuckboy ass ex
|
@zionkuwonu: @kamrynkordei friendly reminder that I also have social media; I see what you comment
|
@kamrynkordei: friendly reminder that I don't give a shit @zionkuwonu
|
@emmatoben: shit I actually look good
|
@kamrynkordei: YOU ALWAYS LOOK GOOD

•••

Emma and Dylan walked into Edwin's house hand in hand.
"Oh my god." Emma laughs as she sees the stage set up in his backyard.
All the boys on the stage were making strange noises into their mics.
"GO EGG." Emma screams while clapping.
"EMMA." Brandon and Nick run over as Austin just waves from the stage.
"Hey guys." She group hugs them.
"I can't believe you're here!" Nick squealed.
"Zion wrote some songs and everyone thinks they were written about you." Brandon whispered to Emma, Nick nodding.
"Oh. Good to know?" Emma confusingly replied.
"Hi, I'm Dylan." He chimed in.
"Oh yeah this is my boy-" Emma stops and awkwardly thinks about how to introduce him.
"Her boyfriend." He nods as Emma smiles.
"Oh cool, I'm Brandon and this is nick." Brandon introduces.
"Which one up there is Zion?" Dylan asks as he points to the stage that Zion, Edwin, and Austin were on.
"The one staring at me." Em sighs as she locks eyes with Zion.
"Hi." Dylan walks in front of Emma and waves up at Zion.
Zion looks at him and then at Emma, before turning around and walking off stage.
Zion walks over to the group and Dylan wraps his arm around Emma.
"Hi Zi." She smiles.
He nods at her before turning to Brandon and Nick.
"We're all set." He notifies them and then walks back to Edwin.
"He's nice." Dylan jokes.
"Very." She laughs before grabbing a chair and setting it in front of the stage.
"Emma." Kamryn called before sitting in the chair Emma had placed.
"Thanks em." She flips her hair.
"hey kam." She rolled her eyes.
Dylan rushes to get a chair for Emma and himself. As soon as Dylan came back Emma sits down, leaning her head in Kamryn's shoulder.
"Ok so this first song was written by Zion a little while ago. About a very speci-"
"Just an old relationship." Zion corrects Edwin.
"Yes a very amazing past relationship." Edwin continued.
"It's called Would you Mind." Zion speaks into the mic.
As the music started, Zion glances at Emma, "if I pulled you closer would you mind."
_
Fuck why do I almost have 8k you guys really like this, I'll try to update more ♥︎