1

As I am running trying to get away from the killer I can see Ethan on one side of me and Lily falling behind us. We could hear screams from behind us as one by one he will kill us all off, we couldn't keep running but we knew he couldn't swim and if we could find the lake we could jump off the cliff into the water, it may sound silly but we know for a fact that it may keep us safe for a little longer and my keep us alive. As we are running down the winding dirt track in the forest, Lily getting further and further behind we keep trying to help her but she keeps saying to go on that she will be fine even though I knew she wouldn't. As Ethan and I get faster and further away from the killer we hear a scream we knew it was Lily and all I feel like is falling to the ground and crying. We neared the cliff and we could hear him coming again we had a 50 50 chance of making it, as he neared we finally found the lake and jumped into the water, we both were relieved, even though we were wet and in the water. We thought we were safe but we were wrong, after about half an hour we hear a splash he come up out of the water and stabs Ethan he then turns to me he raises the knife and.. Scar were here, I jump up screaming because of my dream, after I hear my idiotic twin brother Shawn, 'ok' is all I said in return, after days of traveling all I wanted to do was get out of the car, I am still in shock from the dream but I know that it can never happen but all I know is that I have been getting that dream for the past few months and the only person that I have told was Shawn.

Hey guys this is the start to the story, I am only posting this part to see whether or not people like it to see if I'm going to keep posting it.

~Lexi 💜