to leave the world behind

I hated being the master of death there is nothing I hated more, after killing Voldemort his followers decided to chance guerrilla warfare killing aurors as they entered the ministry or shooting brooms out of the sky.

Pretty soon they gathered enough followers to start another war this war lasted ten years and in that time I still looked 17, I had not aged a day since I picked up the last of the hollows. Hermione, Ron, the twins, ginny everyone from my grade died in the two wars.

The muggle population became aware of magic and a nuclear bomb was dropped on our London Wizarding communities by America sparking a war between the muggles where americas Wizarding world was also destroyed, pretty soon witches and wizards hid among the muggles, the mud bloods as Draco Malfoy loved to say came out on top all the pureblood died, our war was destroyed in favour of the muggle war.

I hid among them eventually drafted by London into the muggle war, I protested loudly but there was nothing I could do.

It was in the war I discovered that they could not kill me, that I could not die, at one point I was shot through the heart and my heart I could feel healing painfully it healed in a few weeks leaving a parallel scare on my chest and back.

After that I was shot again through the shoulder and allowed a muggle nurse to look at it, she brutally stitched it together and sent me home, for that I was grateful.

This war did not train us we had no marine corp where we learned to run to hide to camouflage. The world was in such ruins that England began picking kids off the street and pushing a gun into their hands before shoving them to the front lines, I was on the front line six times and helped teach them how to take the safety off and how to shoot it, its the best I could do to give them a fighting chance.

It was 12 years into the muggle war that North Korea began trying to declare war on us both himself... neither America or England attacked him simply ignoring his threats and two years later he dropped an atomic bomb on both our countries. that sparked the end of anything living I was the only survivor in england, I came out of that unscathed as I used an extremely strong shield charm I tried to protect others but the gas from the aftermath killed everyone else.

With both England and half of Europe gone and America gone completely the fumes from the bomb remained and began spreading across the world killing crops, animals. The "clever" muggles built gas masks to save themselves where they began to starve to death instead.

In another hundred years most humans were dead, I walked around the remains of Europe no mask was needed for me and I was pulled from the street I shot a few spells off but I was captured any way.

Living things from then on I knew would only hurt me, the muggles who captured me were angry because the Wizarding communities did this to the world, they tried to kill me and when they realised they couldn't they tortured me whipping my back some days burning my feet others. It was ten years when they finally started dying.

My body was bruised cut and very scarred the last of the men of the muggles in the world was in a uniform it was a nasa uniform, I scoffed he blamed me when  nasa people built more atomic bombs. He died in my cell carving the words murderer down my arm.

After that it was a matter of manoeuvring his body which was slouched at the base of my chair and lifting it in such a way that I could get the keys and unlock the padlock holding the chains in place.

Finally I could stand I crouched down next to him and emptied his pockets finding the gun he always kept shooting me with and placed that in my belt.

I took his various keys and cards and found my wand and escaped.

I left the strange bunker they had and walked around the ghost like world I now lived in, the people in that bunker had tried every way to kill me, and yes decapitation doesn't work nor does cutting off any limb as the death magic I now had would reach to the pieces for the severed limp and stick it back onto my body leaving a thin white line, they cut off my arms 6 times destroying the severed things in different ways they tried acid but my arm would not melt they tried burning it but it just went black with soot and could brush that off.

What they hadn't tried however was sending me with no air into space. I wasn't sure that would work but I might even land on a star or sun and burn up finally resting with my friends. After a few days I finally decided to do it. I would have just killed myself with the veil but the bombs took it out. Using apparition I apparated to the moon using up my extensive reserves and even then I didn't make it to the moon.

My body floated in zero gravity with no air it took a while to get used to the uncomfortable feeling of not being able to draw anything into my lungs not even poison air.

Using my wand I tried to make myself move faster but I failed with nothing for the spells to hit I wouldn't be propelled.

After a few years of drifting I floated past the moon and hit none of the other planets I knew about.

Eventually after years and years of floating I fell into a light sleep only to awaken when I finally hit something.

hey guys this is a new Harry Potter fan fiction tell me what you think of the general idea of this story

xoxo

-k