the Kurana Destula named hulion

hey guys please don't forget o comment what you think and vote love you all

enjoy 

-k

I awoke after gently bumping into something that felt like glass, my body shivering and as I awoke fully my stomach still gnawing at me after not eating for hundreds of years, it had taken a toll on my body I felt light headed all the time and my body was almost unnaturally skinny.

Opening my eyes carefully I looked around and grabbed onto what I had bumped into to stop floating, as my eyes adjusted I saw inside the glass of what looked like a huge window dozens of strange creatures which looked far more scary and dangerous than any human could hope to be, many with large muscles like a real life hulk and others with sharp tusks or spines.

My last confrontation with living things had not ended well and flinching away I pushed away trying to escape, the swift movement made me light headed and the blackness overtook me dragging me back into unconsciousness.

I awoke to strange rubbery hands with four fingers pressing against my neck, it hit me in that second that something, no, someone was touching me flashes of the time spent with the last muggles flew through my mind and I flinched away jumping back and sliding under the bed I was on.

I was shivering again but this time in terror, I couldn't live through that again, it would break me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and squeezed my eyes shut focusing on keeping still with no air to breathe.

After a while I opened my eyes to see feet standing at the end of the bed walking towards the door, these feet were strange they were thick like an elephants with toes like an elephants they were however a pale blueish grey.

Eventually whilst they were gone I crawled out from under the bed looking around the room I was in, the walls were a metal dull colour with a few lights signalling something, the bed I was on was actually made similarly like a bed but with the edges curving upwards, presumably so the person... creature...thing inside doesn't fall out.

After a while of surveying the room I found my wand and with a lunge I had it in my hands clutched protectively to my chest my stomach gnawing in hunger.

I tried to go through the door but no matter what I tried it wasn't opening, causing me to panic. No matter what I tried at the bunker it wouldn't open without the keys either.

Soon I saw through the glass a strange creature coming back the same blueish grey from earlier, I flew under the bed and curled up against the wall my wand held protectively to my chest.

I watched as the feet drew to the edge and with growing horror I saw another pair of feet these were an admittedly pretty midnight blue looking similar to my own with only three large toes and as I watched them come closer I saw what looked like tiny stars covering them in little speckles all of them were shining gently in a red hue.

And the the blue feet began to kneel down in front of me a face coming to view, it looked almost human, it was still that blue colour but the red stars splashed across the face like freckles.

Its eyes similar to my own however there was a third one in the forhead you could see the eyelid but it wasn't open, its nose was flat and it had a normal mouth with two small tusks visible, its ears reminded me of a lynx from earth the strange ears were red and blue proguding from the creatures side of the head.

Despite this, the creature, the alien, terrified me, I curled tighter into a ball a far cry from the Voldemort murdering "saviour" I once was. Its hand like my own with four fingers inched closer to me