‹17›

—————

Carter: HEYY GUYSSS

Seth: hi beautiful 🌝💕

Dean: WELLL YOU GUYS MISSED WHOLE LOTTA SHIT THAT WENT DOWN

Carter: ooo like wht

Cameron: what happened

Sami: Rosa came at Carson bc of how she's been gone for a while n not really on n spending too much time with Pump.

Sami: oh and how she been apparently leading Finn on then jumped up and left.

Cameron: Carson got big mad and clapped back?

Kevin: you know it.

Dean: Rosa went as far as saying we don't need her and to just stay where she at

Carter: WELL I FUCKING NEED HER THATS MY TWIN. NOW SHE MIGHT NOT COME HOME 😡😭

Cameron: Rosa, u didn't have fucking say we ain't need her when we do. I fucking told u to leave it alone and she'll come home when she's ready not make it worse and possibly make her stay permanently.

Rosa: WE DONT NEED HER! We've been doing just fine without her. If she wants to be with him then let her but she didn't have to give false hope and leave w/o a goodbye

Carter: I FUCKING HAVEN'T!! U DONT KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO HAVE A TWIN SISTER. SHE IS MY OTHER HALF.

Cameron: she was going to come when she WAS READY. She's a big girl she don't have to report her every single move. She ain't give no one false hope so just stfu about it.

Seth: yea Rosa, I love you all but you went too far on that one. You don't even know that reason why she's staying for so long.

Carter: why didn't u just listen to Cameron?

Rosa: IM FUCKING SORRY OKAY!? I just miss her so much and I wanted her come back! My anger and frustration got the better of me.

Carter: whatever 🙄

Carter: I originally came her with some good news but nvm my mood has been kilt gn people