Chapter Nine

Shia's POV

"I won't help you with the next step."I whispered to Elija who was pacing the bed room I had just walked intocarrying Rosie. Rosie's mouth was hanging open a little bit and her arms werelooped around my neck loosely.

"Why?" Elija asked as I handed him Rosie, he hesitated in taking her.Rosie, whose physical appearance was already starting to change, arms felleasily off from around my neck. It washappening faster than normal. I thought to myself. The transformation into avampire for Rosie was going to be a short one. Her once beautiful golden blondelocks were turning an ashy-blonde, her skin was turning a sick pale, with onlyour vampire eyes could we see the blue and black vines appearing down her neckand down under her dress. Which Elija still hadn't changed her out of. WhenRosie wakes up her formerly blue eyes will be a glowing blood red and when shehas settled, her eyes will be as black as Elija's.

"Because, she going to go into shock when she wakes and the only one whocould possibly clam her, will be her Vater." I explained to him. "Turninga human into a vampire is a dangerous process. The human body dying suddenly thenturning into one of us, will send the person into shock once they wake. Elija,you must understand, it not like being born a vampire, we are born dead. Shewas turned." I finished explaining to him. Though he already knew allthis. I look at Rosie again in his arm and thought how small she really is.

"She'll be aggressive." Elija stated a far off look in his eyes, likehe was remembering. I nodded.

"Don't let her leave this house. She could kill somebody." I told himharshly. Elija nodded and uneasily put Rosie on the bed and laid down next toher crossing his arms.

I took a step back out of the room and turned swiftly to leave the house,through the hallway last door and into the tunnels that joins all theunderground vampire houses together. I need to go find Jayson and ask him whatthe next move was for Rosie, though I doubted he would tell me. Ever since Jaysonfound out about Elija Vatering his human girlfriend off the records of theVampire books, he's really felt betrayed.

Being a vampire means your name is put in the books. Which mean there isrecords of you, from when you were born; to what syndrome you are, if you areone at all, too when you were turned. Jayson has tired stopping me from seeingElija but I won't be one to be dictated to. Not even the Order can tell me whatto do, though they try, the Order need me more than I need them. My syndrome isthe power of fore-sight, of sorts. I can see humans and vampires who have asyndrome. That was where Rosie came into the picture. I saw her the moment shewas born. She is a very rare syndrome indeed. She has a syndrome of knowledge.Even when she was human her syndrome was showing through. Humans use 70% oftheir brain capacity, vampires use about 75 to 80% of our brains. It hasenumerable vampires to run faster, think faster, everything faster. Rosie willbe able to use at least 90 to 100% of her brain capacity, her IQ will be over250. Whatever she reads, learn, watchers or hears, she will be able to rememberat the drop of a hat. Which is unheard of. She will be the smartest creature toever walk this earth. It is possibly the only reason she was allowed to beturned at such a young age. She has the maturity for the life. Aside from that,the Order needed this syndrome of knowledge for the war and using Elijapunishment was just an excuse for turning her. I sighed. Why would you want toput someone who has already felt betrayal to possibly feel it again? Oh yes,the Order is who would do that. Isighed again.
I turned out to the hallway and into mine and Jayson's house. Jayson wasstanding in the living room rubbing his chin. His dark eye's gazed at me assoon as I walked in.
"Where have you been?" Jayson asked harshly, coming forward to me andgrabbing my forearm. I frowned down at him. Jayson was a foot shorter than me,in fact, he is a foot shorter then everyone, he was a small built man but madeup for his smallness with a big attitude.

"You know where I was-." I stated just as rudely. I wasn't in themood for this. "I only come to ask you when the Order plans to start usingRosie?" I asked and shook his arm off. Jayson looked a little hurt by mydoing so but then his frown deepened.
"What do you care for that little bastard?" He spat at me crudely. Ibared my teeth at him in anger. I don't care that he didn't respect Elijaanymore and called him names but I won't let him disrespect Rosie just becauseof what Elija did.

"Don't call her that. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't betray meby telling the Order about her." I spat at him and push passed him to goto the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of blood from the fringe and turned back tohim.
"Betrayed?" Jayson asked coldly. "Is that what you think Idid?" He asked looking in my eyes now.

"I would say that telling the Order something I told you confidentially;yes, I would say betrayed-." I snapped. "I don't even think I cantrust you anymore." I finished.
"You can trust him but you say you can't trust me?" Jayson saidbaring his fangs at me. I shook my head. I really didn't know this Jayson. Hewas usually a calm vampire and he usually avoids a fight but this new side toJayson I was seeing was really shocking. It's a wonder to what betrayal dose tosomeone.
"It's not Elija fault for what happened." I said at my wits end withhim.
"You say him killing two vampires; one his girlfriend, not hisfault?" He snapped again, he came towards me and grabbed my shoulder hard.
"He was provoked-." I snap back trying to shake him off but he heldtight.
"How so?" Jayson asked a little calmer now. He was trying to get moreinformation out of me on what really happened those night. I sighed and shookmy head and then stepped back from him.
"Betrayal does awful things to vampires, Jayson. Don't let it destroyyou." I whispered and started to head for the door heading back to Elija'shouse. It was clear I wasn't getting anything out of him tonight, not until hecalmed down.