PART TWO

Embry screamed as he fell off the cliff and into the water. Ava laughed along with the other boys as Quil jumped in after him.

Paul came over and joined Ava on the rock she was sitting on. She rested her head on his shoulder and sighed with a smile. 

"Everything feels like its going back to normal." She said. Paul kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her to pull her closer.

They both sat watching everyone jump off into the water below. Even though winter was just around the corner, these boys insisted on coming here.

"Come on Paul, jump with us!" Embry yelled as he ran up the hill.

"No, I'm okay!" He yelled back and tightened his arms arund Ava.

"Are you scared or something?" Jared teased. They all started making chicken noises and laughed at Paul's angry epression.

"Go Paul, just do it." Ava laughed and pulled out of his embrace.

"Are you sure?" He asked as his eyes flicked back to the cliff.

"Yes, of course." She replied softly and quickly kissed him before walking towards the boys.

"Ava, are you jumping too?" Jared asked with a smile.

"Nah, I'm just gonna watch." She walked to the edge and looked over. When she turned back around she almost fainted at the sight of Paul shirtless.

Jared and Paul were pushing each other playfully before they ran forward and jumped off the edge. Ava's heart stopped when they hit the water. As they came up to the surface they laughed and splashed each other.

The other boys laughed and started pushing each other too. One by one, Jared, Embry and Colin.

"Come on Ava." The small girl turned when she heard her name. Quil grabbed the other boys shirts and such then waited for her before they both walked down the hill.

"So tonight are we still on for pizza and movies?" Ava smiled at her cousin.

"You bet, you're paying this time." They both laughed.

"Okay but I get to choose the movie." They both agreed on the plan and met up with the rest of the pack at the bottom of the hill, life was going back to normal.