Chapter One

Lilly~

I elbowed my best friend Clara playfully as we waited in line. We didn't have anything except our t-shirts to hint at why we were coming. She proudly sported a "I Love Niall" tee and I a "I Love Harry" tee, but other than that, we seemed pretty mild compared to the girls dressed like carrots in front of us. The security guard checked our purses and waved us ahead to the ticket woman, who scanned each ticket and waved us forward. 

                 "Clara, we're here! We're here!" I squealed, as we stopped for a moment. We knew the position of our seats by heart- we'd stayed up all night to get the tickets the second they went on sale, proudly nabbing two seats in section 6, row B. We were just above the floor seats to the left of the stage. Perfect vantage point if you ask me. But we looked at our tickets anyway, and then back up at the signs above the two hallways, following the ones which would take us to the best seats in the house. We scrambled down the stairs, practically shoving everyone out of the way to our seats. We sat down, knowing that we'd never rest until the show was over. And not even then. We were there early, with nothing left to do but wait for the show to start. 

            From what I'd heard, the show would start out with Up All Night. That would be fun- a great song to kick off what was the greatest night ever! And everyone said the boys were even better in concert. I've been looking forward to this for months. Clara and I sit jittery in our seats, barely nibbling on the M&Ms I brought.  After what seemed like an enternity, the lights go down. In one wave, every human in the audience is on their feet, hands in the air, screaming as smoke purs onto the stage, revealing five of the most popular boys in the world. 

             Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis. They all hold their microphones to the side and have their heads down. The music starts to rev up and Liam begins to clap. The crowd joins in, everyone screaming. I can barely hear a thing. The the music starts, and I can hardly beleive my ears. 

           The music and the songs go on and on, finally reaching my favorite of all, More Than This. It starts softly, but soon the music is roaring, trying to drown out the screams of the fans. I'm jumping up and down, dancing along. "I can love you more than this..." Harry sings, his sweet voice carrying out over the crowds. And he points towards us. I know they do this- point at fans and smile, thanking them for their support. But Harry Styles pointed at Clara and I? WHAT?! I can barely contain my excitement, I squeal and grab Clara's arm. The boys break half way through the show, reading tweets from everyone in the audience. Clara whips out her shiny new phone and quickly tweets something- I'm not sure what.  As the boys read everything off, the cameras swivel around the audience like at sports games, showing the fans faces. 

         A tweet from ClaraluvsNiall pops up and Niall takes the mic. "Nice name." he says. "Seats..." Clara and I jump up and down and scream, our faces popping up on the big screen as Liam reads her tweet. Louis is looking up at the tweet as well, Niall now watching the screen too. Harry has his eyes fixed on the big screen, which previously displayed our faces, but now shows other fans in the crowd. 

       I can't beleive it when the show finally ends, but I don't mind. That was the best night EVER! 

Harry~

We've got five minutes before the show starts. I've already done all the press-ups I can handle, and I now have nothing to do but wait. When at last the guys come down to bring us to the stage, I can already feel my heart pounding. The fans are shaking the stadium like crazy, and I know we're in for a great night. We take our places as the smoke pours in, finally emerging on stage. The roar is defeaning.  I have to resist the urge to block my ears. At last, the music begins and I am able to get lost in it.