Chapter Four

Lily~

I was glad that there were no fans outside the restaurant. I admit- all the fans outside the hotel had freaked me out a bit. Not because I wasn't used to it or anything (I had been in the thick of crowds like that before), but because I was worried what they'd think. Rumors spread through the media like wildfire- especially when the boys were seen with any girls. None of the boys could sneeze without the press picking up on it. Every little move was watched carefully, and I didn't want to be judged based on the boys and being seen with them. I had a reason though- Clara and I had won the contest. Nothing more. 

We hopped into the car, Paul at the wheel, and drove through the city back to the hotel. I steeled myself for the fans, seeing the crowd outside the hotel. It looked even bigger than before. I suppose it was the guarentee that the boys would be coming through the crowd to get back in that drew so many people. Paul turned around. 

"Remember boys, take care of Clara and Lilly!" he said. Louis smirked. 

"Buddy system again?" he asked, giving Clara and Niall a pointed look. They had spent all of lunch and the car ride chatting. I smiled at Clara and she blushed. We all nodded in agreement. 

"Lilly?" Harry asked, offering his hand with a cheeky smile. I bit my lip and looked out the window at the massive crowd. 

"Thanks." I said softly, smiling and taking his hand. He grinned and squeezed my hand once. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Ready?" Paul asked and he opened the door. Louis hopped out first, smiling and stopping to give a few hugs to the fans. Liam and Zayn climbed out next. Before hopping out, Zayn reached a hand up to fix his hair. They followed Louis's lead, taking pictures and signing some albums for the fans. 

"You ready, Niall?" Harry asks and I look to the side to see Niall, his expression firm, gripping Clara's hand. He nods and then he and Clara get out of the car. Unlike the other boys, he doesn't stop to give autographs or take pictures. Niall smiles and waves to everyone, but heads straight for the lobby door, his arm around Clara's shoulders and his hand holding hers. 

"Niall hates crowds." Harry explains to me. "And he doesn't want to freak out Clara with all the attention." I nod. 

"I figured. That's sweet of him. She hates crowds too." I smile. 

"Let's go." Harry says and we get out of the car, closing the door behind us. Harry keeps his hand locked on mine, smiling for a few pictures as we go. 

"You can stop and chat with them if you want." I say. I don't want to keep him from his fans. He shakes his head. 

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable." he says. I blush. Why do I keep blushing? 

"I'm fine." I say, but I must not be very convincing. 

"You're a terrible liar. It's okay- I don't want to make you uncomfortable!" Harry repeats, but more firmly. I give him an indignant look and he smiles. "You know I'm right." he says, and before I can protest, we're inside. Liam, Zayn, and Louis are right behind us. We meet Clara and Niall at the elevator. 

Once we reach the boys room, we all sit down in the living room area. 

"So, what do you want to do?" Louis asks Clara and I, smiling widely. 

"I don't know." Clara says and looks at Niall. He shrugs. 

"What do you want to do?" I ask. Louis smiles slyly. 

"Whatever you want to do, Lilly." he says. I laugh softly. Harry chuckles beside me. 

"Well, Lilly was telling me that she sings..." Harry says and grins at me. My eyes widen. "How about singing for us?" he asks. I shake my head quickly.