Chapter Five

Lilly~

"Let's play!" Louis smirks. We all stay sitting on the couches, and Louis rubs his fingers together evilly. "May I start?" he asks. 

"Go ahead!" Liam gestures for him to continue. Louis looks around. "Liam. Truth... or dare?" he asks and then raises his eyebrows repeatedly. Liam glares at him. 

"Dare." he says, and Louis claps his hands gleefully. "Oh, god..." Liam shakes his head at Louis's reaction. 

"I dare you... to tweet that you married a spoon and no longer are afraid of them!" We all laugh and give Louis strange looks. He looks quite pleased with himself. 

"Fine..." Liam sighs and pulls his phone out of his pocket. 

"AND NO SAYING IT WAS A DARE!" Louis screams at him. Liam gapes at him. 

"Not fair!" he says, but continues to type out the tweet. A moment later, he puts his phone in his pocket and glares at Louis. Harry pulls out his own phone to double check. 

"Yup. There it is. 'Thought you all should know I married a spoon and am no longer scared of them! x Liam' Niiiice, Liam!" Harry laughs and shows it to me. There it is, plain as day. I join in the laughter and soon we're all cracking up. 

"All right! He who dared last dares next! Go ahead, Li!" Zayn smiles and Liam looks around at us. 

"Niall... truth or dare?" he asks. Niall pauses, looking around while he makes up his mind. 

"I'll go with dare." he says, grinning lopsidedly. Liam looks at us. 

"Make a sandwich with everything in the cupboards and eat at least one bite of it!" he says, smiling. Niall leaps up. 

"Do you guys have anything in the cupboards? You've only been here one night." Clara points out. Liam smiles. 

"We have a bit. Mostly a bunch of pre-concert snacks. And some drinks in the fridge. But you know how hungry Niall gets." Harry explains. We hear some plates clattering in the kitchen. Niall comes back in with a towering sandwich. I see some chips, crackers, some apple slices, maybe? It's all piled onto two slices of bread- one white and one wheat. Niall sets it on the coffee table for inspection. We all lean in. 

"Yup, looks like you got everything!" Liam declares. Niall looks at the sandwich and then picks it up, taking a huge chomp out of the side. He chews and swallows, then makes a funny face. 

"Well, mate?" Liam asks. Niall looks at him, still looking slightly baffled. 

"This is..." Niall furrows his brow. 

"Better than marmite?" Clara asks cheerfully, we all laugh. 

"How did you-- oh, right... Superfan." Louis nods. Clara grins and I give her a high five.

"Yes. It's better than marmite... but it's... really strange." Niall looks completely puzzled, but laughs along with us. He sets the sandwich down. "Not finishing that!" he says, taking it back to the little kitchen area and dumping it into the trash bin. He has a glass of water in his hands and pulls out some gum to get rid of what I'm sure was a nasty taste. He sits back down and wipes his hands on his jeans. 

"Pick anyone, Nialler!" Harry says, smiling widely. 

"Huh... Lilly!" He says, smiling at me. 

"Oh, geez." I say, shifting my position on the couch. 

"Truth or dare?" he asks, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Truth..." I say decidedly. Play it safe for now.