Part 1

Izaya's POV 

It was a normal day in Ikbukro surprisingly Shizuo hasn't found me and thrown a trash can at me,maybe because it's my birthday or maybe because I was on top of a building ready to jump. I look down at the 9 story drop and smile to myself thinking about all the humans how I've lost insterest in their selfish ways. I walk to the very edge know very well that this will be the end of my life with the humans and my monster. 

I step off the edge like it's nothing,I close my eyes and feel the wind blowing through my hair finally,I will be in peace and no longer lonely or in pain.  I smile at the welcoming thought of death.

"IZAYA!" I heard Shizuo yell. I open my eyes close to the ground seeing Shizuo ready to catch me,when I hit his arms I passed out everything going black but,I was still trapped with my thoughts damn...I wish he wouldn't have been there.

Shizuo's POV

"IZAYA!" I yell as he fell from the top of a 9 story building smiling his eyes shut. I run to where he would land and put my arms out ready to catch him he opened his eyes when got closer to me and frowned before he hit my arms and passed out. I sprant to Shinra's place as fast as I could. I finally made it there and banged on the door frantically. He opened the door and gasped.

"Did you do this?" He asked shocked looking down at my flea sadly I shook my head no.

"H-he jumped." I said tears welling up,I don't know why but,this got to me him trying to end his own life how stupid how SELFISH,I thought a few tears slid down my cheeks.

"I-I...here I'll take him." He said as he took my flea from my arms and walked him over to his medical table and hooked him up to and IV and heart monitor. Shinra looked to me my hands in my hair slumped over crying. He came over to my and put his hand on my shoulder.

"He should be fine,He is just passed out but,if he would have hit the ground he would have died,thank you for saving him Shizuo." He said to me in a calm soothing voice that made me slowly but surely stop crying. I look up at him he was also crying but not as much.

"Shinra?" He looked to me a few tears on his cheeks.

"Yes?"

"Why did he? Why is he so stupid?!" I asked my head not being able to wrap around the thought of wanting to end your own life. I sigh. "Just why?" I ask once more becoming less fustrated and more upset.

"I don't know Shizuo...I don't know." He says clearly being as confused as me. "He seemed happy when you chased him but,when you stopped looking at him and speaking to him he got sad and not eating nor sleeping he just went out at night and didn't come back until late or early morning." He explained 

I look up at him once more. "Wait...the last time I saw him I told him that he was a worthless piece of trash."

*flash back to last week Tuesday*

I smell him "IZAYAAAAAA!" I yelled after dropping my cigarette and breaking it u ded my shoe. I hurled a trash can that was bolted to the ground. He dodged it with ease being used to my antics he smiles at me. 

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH YOU ARE MAKING MY CITY STINK,I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF IKBUKRO!" I yelled. He ran off and didn't show up for the rest of the day. 

*end of flash back* 

Well I'm ending that part there sooooo have fun and I will update every week or at least try to. Peace out