Part 2

Izaya's POV

Damn...trapped in a dark place with my thoughts once more...someone wake me...please! P-Please! I started freaking out,I was trapped with no distractions from my thoughts of death. 

"SHIZUO!" I wake up screaming and crying a little. My monster ran to my side almost instantly. I grab on to him like it was life or death. He looked down at me with worry flooding his brown eyes.

"Are you okay Flea?" He asked me his voice horse and his eyes were red and puffy with bags under them like he had been crying for hours. I clutch his shirt tightly useing all my current strength which wasn't much.

"Y-No." I say,it was like I couldn't lie to him like my body refused to let me no matter how much I wanted to. He raised his hand near my head and bolted out of the bed and into the corner of the room the IV pulling out I helped a little.

"D-Don't hurt me." I said putting my knees to my face my ribs poking my bones thighs. He looked at me upset with my actions.

"I wasn't going to...you don't have to be scared I'm gonna hit you...I would hit anyone in the state you're in." He said to me like it was a fact,I slowly got up.

"I-I don't trust you b-but okay." I moved towards him slowly when I got to him he felt my forehead. He pulled his hand away carefully trying not to scare me but I still seemed to flinch out of instinct. 

"No fever,Shinra will be back soon he went to go get food." Shizuo said to me calmly. I gave him a small smile.

"O-okay." I said after lying myself on the couch with a bandaid where I ripped the IV from. I  close my eyes my thoughts ingulfing my brain once more. 'You should have died,you piece of trash.' I was mad at Shizuo for saving me but at the same I was happy. 

'What are you thinking he does really care about you,he just wants to kill you himself.' A few tears slip down my cheeks it burning a little. 'Everyone hates you even the humans and they should you are a flea.' I cried a little more shaking as I did.

"F-Flea?" Shizuo stuttered out shocked that I Izaya the man with a God complex was crying. I look over to him and sit up slightly.

"Yes M-Monster?" I said whipping away my stray tears. In that moment Shinra walked through the door with Celty and a bunch of groceries. Shinra looked to me with a big smile.

"You're awake!" He said happily. Celty was happy also judging by her smoke of course. Shinra put the food down in the kitchen and came and gave me a hug,it hurt a little from how weak I am but,it made me smile.

"Miss me?" I ask with smile plastered to my face. He looked at me like I was stupid.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" He asked quiet loudly. Shizuo shook his head no at Shinra telling him to stop. I looked at my life long friend and felt guilty for trying to leave him  it like he really cared he was probably faking. I shake my head at the thought.

"I-I'm Sorry,Izaya." He said giving me a small smile trying to show that he truely was Sorry.

"It's okay Shinra." I said giving him a smile back.