Sanguine

Being fed on by a vampire always caused a certain high. It was a quirk of evolution to keep the prey from running away, too hypnotized to think of doing so as they only grew more lightheaded with blood loss. It was a quirk of evolution that the vampire had used to ruthless advantage to keep from getting themselves killed. Now, she had a pretty parcel of a vampire hunter bound harmless and needy on her lap - no chance of those nasty hunter tricks now. The vampire rocked her hips up again and the human moaned quietly.
"Am I your first?" the vampire purred. "You look like you don't know what hit you. Your plan for getting close to kill me backfired a little, didn't it?" She leaned in to give the human's neck another nip, feeling her tremble.
         The girl's breath hitched as endorphins ran through her veins, pleasure flooding her mind and body. The vampire sucked on her paling neck, smearing it with crimson blood as her lips pulled away. The girl bucked her hips in need, a whimper escaping her lips as the vampire continued grinding into her while caressing the girl's body. The girl draped her arms around the vampires neck, leaning her neck to the side so she had better access.
       The vampire got another lick of the girls sweet blood before she began stripping her clothes off, starting by unbuttoning her plaid shit then reaching a hand back to unclip the girls bra. Her breasts fell out as the bra was discarded, her small brown nipples hardening in pleasure.
         The girl reached down to unbutton her jeans as the vampire began sucking on her nipples, gently tugging and biting them. The girl whimpered and moaned helplessly as the vampire got rougher and began pinching and twisting her nipples. The girl was shaking with need, she ground her hips into the vampires leg before sliding her pants and underwear off.
          She exposed her soaked pussy to the vampire, her wetness making a spot on the vampires pants. She quickly stripped and got on her knees and began licking the girls soaked cunt, licking the lips first before teasing her even more, staying away from her clit purposefully.
            The girl gasped as the vampire finally licked her clit, she was relentless, sucking and licking her clit and driving the girl wild. She stopped just as the girl was about to cum.
      " Please, please just let me come. I need it so bad." The girl begged, desperation in her voice. " you really want it that bad?" The vampire purred, giving the girl a kiss, making her taste herself.  The girl moaned into the kiss, trying desperately to touch herself but the vampire caught her wrist, pinning it above her head.
        "  please please please" the girl begged, almost mad with desire. " well since you asked so nicely " the vampire said before smirking and lowering herself to her knees before the trembling girl. She licked the girl's clit, sucking and nipping her labia and clit.
The girl moaned and gasped, arching her back as she came. Shaking and twitching as she grasped the vampires dark hair, her hips involuntarily humping her face.
The girl was panting as she collapsed back onto the cold stone floor before the vampire grabbed her and pulled the shaking girl onto her lap. The girl paled before collapsing onto the vampires lap. She gave the unconscious girl a kiss on the head and tended to her wound before going deeper into the dark cave.

(A/n: prompt came from the-modern-typewriter on tumblr)