Wolfsbane

The young woman wandered through the dark forest, enjoying the sight of the full moon. She knew how dangerous it was to be in the forest this late, there had been rumors in town of wolf like creatures living in this forest but she'd been cooped up in her tiny cabin for so long she no longer cared what the idiots in the village had to say. These rumors were simply fairy tales to scare the children weren't they? She continued her trip into the forest, when she suddenly noticed the light of a fire ahead. A sudden rush of fear hit her as she hesitantly approached the source of the light, when she got closer she could make out a circle of tents around the fire. She walked up closer and she saw people sitting amongst wolves, she stumbled back in shock realizing those stories weren't fake. Unfortunately she didn't stay hidden for long, one of the larger wolves in the circle began sniffing the air and looking around. She debated running but knew she'd be caught within seconds, she stood frozen in fear as some of the people at the camp began walking around to investigate. She crouched near a bush hoping it was dark enough to hide her shaking form from the creatures. As the humans came closer she realized they were all women, some short and thin while others were tall and muscular. Suddenly the largest wolf came dangerously close to her before transforming into a woman before her very eyes. The girl closed her eyes tight and involuntarily yelped in fear, she was suddenly jerked from her hiding spot and thrown over the woman's shoulder. From what she could tell the woman was tall and very strong, she had short black hair, small breasts and some sort of tribal looking tattoo covering her left arm. " well look what we have here, it seems I've found us a toy " the creature said as she held the young woman in her vise like grip. " please just let me go, I swear to god I will never speak of what I saw" the young woman said as she shook with fear and tears streamed down her cheeks. The woman chuckled before growling in her ear " there is no god here but me, you're going to learn that very soon" the woman struggled against her but found it to be no use, she wasn't getting free unless the creature let her go. She was roughly thrown to the ground in front of the fire " I know you're thinking of running, if you move an inch I'll rip your pretty little throat out " the woman smirked at her as she looked down in terror. She walked away into the darkness, leaving the woman alone but she didn't dare move from her spot before the fire. A moment later the creature returned, accompanied by a group of about ten other women, they began arguing amongst themselves but she could only make out a few words, they were discussing her and who would take her first. The young woman was terrified and confused but she understood what they meant a moment later when the woman carrying her sternly spoke above the rest " well for one I'm the alpha and I will not have my position disrespected and secondly I found her so she's mine, the rest of you can use her once I'm finished is that understood?" The women nodded and began to sit by the fire or go into their tents, while the alpha turned to the woman and pulled her to her feet. She held tightly to the woman, not giving her the slightest chance to escape. The woman was thrown roughly to the ground inside one of the tents, she looked up to see the alpha towering over her with a smirk on her face. " please don't hurt me I just want to go home" the woman begged " aww poor girl you want to go home? Maybe if you're a good girl I'll let you go, how does that sound?" The alpha said mockingly before straddling the woman. She tried to wiggle herself free but froze when the alpha wrapped her strong hand around her throat. " if you resist me this will only make things harder for you, or do you just like the pain? " the alpha said with a smirk, she began running her hand up the woman's body before ripping the front of her dress open, the woman whimpered and blushed as her breasts were exposed and her nipples grew hard. Despite her fear she couldn't ignore how wet she was getting, the alpha began biting her breasts hard leaving pale skin flushed with marks, her sharp canines began drawing blood which she eagerly lapped up. The woman was panting and moaning softly, her resistance had already been broken, " you love this don't you little whore? Being a fucktoy for a mean wolf" the alpha said cruelly, " yes I'm your toy, please just touch me " she begged leaning in to kiss the alpha. " I'll do a lot more than that little girl " she growled in the woman's ear before standing and getting something out of a bag, the woman realized what she was in for when the alpha turned around, she was wearing a strap on, a particularly large one as well. The alpha walked over the the woman and straddled her once again " do you think you can take it little girl? " the woman nodded enthusiastically " please fuck me like the whore I am, I need you inside me" she spread her legs and pulled the alpha closer. She roughly thrust inside the womans tight wet cunt, pushing it all inside her at once. The woman yelped and winced in pain " what's wrong pet? I thought you needed me inside you, don't forget I own you and I'm going to fuck you as hard as I want" she said with a growl before pulling out and slamming her cock into the girl, she did this a few more times before pulling out and flipping the girl over onto her stomach. She put her arm around the girls neck, pulling her back and choking her as she slid her down onto her cock. The woman moaned loudly as she was filled up once again, the alpha began pounding her cunt hard, her juices dripped down her thighs as she whimpered and moaned. The alpha finally let her breathe for a moment before roughly pulling her head back by her long hair. " I will always own you, no matter how many others I let use that pretty cunt of yours never forget you will always be my little toy" she growled as she bit and sucked on the girls neck, drawing blood as she did so. She continued fucking her hard, her grip leaving bruises on the girls hips. The girl shook and her back arched, she dug her nails into the alpha's back " that's it little girl, come for me " the girl cried out in pleasure before collapsing back against the alpha, her breathing slowed as the alpha held her. The alpha stood and pulled the girl to her knees " you need to clean up the mess you made, pet" she said as she put the tip of her cock still slick with wetness against the girls lips, the girl opened her mouth and the alpha forced the entire length down her throat.  The alpha let her gag for a moment before pulling out " you're going to be such a good toy for my pack " she said leaning down to kiss the girl before dragging her outside and throwing her down naked in front of the fire. The alpha looked at her pack mates and smirked before looking at the girl and asking " Now, who's next?"