Sanguine Pt 2

(A/n: well my best friend talked me into continuing these so here we go)

I awoke to the sound of dripping water and the feeling of cold stone against my cheek. I looked around, blinking to try and adjust my eyes to the darkness. The darkness began to clear and I made out a figure in the darkness, their paper white skin was stark against the dark stone. " hello?" I croaked out, my voice barely audible. The figure slowly turned, I immediately recognized her as the vampire I'd been sent here to kill. Memories and pictures flooded my head as I recalled the events prior to passing out, my face felt like fire and I looked at the ground. I'm a vampire hunter and I end up fucking the creature I've been sent to kill of all things, tears pricked at my eyes and my face burned in shame. " Hello my little pet " the creature purred as she walked over to me slowly, her shoes clicking on the stone as she approached. She knelt down stroked my cheek gently, her fingers felt like they were made of ice. I whimpered and tried to pull away but her grip turned to iron and she held me in place. " look at me" she commanded, I averted me gaze trying to look anywhere but at the captivating woman before me. Suddenly my cheek stung and I fell to the floor, I lifted my hand to cup my cheek and found that I was shackled to the floor of the dark cave. She glowered down at me and said " let's get something straight my pet, you will be here for as long as you keep me entertained and when I tell you to do something you will obey, understood?" When I didn't respond she proceeded to pull me to my feet by the collar of my shirt. I suddenly couldn't breathe as I was slammed into the wall of the cave, her hand tightly around my throat and her sharp nails drawing blood. My head was spinning and as terrified as I was i still couldn't keep arousal from coursing through me. Drops of blood slowly fell down my neck and down to my collarbone, she dipped her head and her hot tongue lapped up the blood. A quiet moan slipped out as she did so that I hoped she didn't hear. " Are you going to behave my sweet?" She said as she drew more blood from my cheek, I could barely gasp out a "yes". " Good, I'm glad we understand eachother my dear" she suddenly pulled away, I whimpered at the loss of her touch, she pulled a chair from the corner of the room and sat it across the room from me. She took an old rusted key and unlocked my shackles before sitting down in the chair and pulling her dress up uncovering her snow white thighs. " Now, to show you your rightful place you're going to crawl to me like the lowly dog you are." I looked up at her in shock for a moment before caving in, I slowly raised up on my hands and knees and began making my way over to her, my stomach in knots as I came closer. Once I reached her I began kissing her inner thighs but she harshly pulled me back by my hair " did I say you could touch me puppy? " she growled, " no ma'am " I said quietly, my heart racing. " Good dog, you may continue " I immediately began kissing and biting her thighs before finally reaching her wet pussy. I ran my hands up her soft thighs as I eagerly licked her clit. Her moans grew louder as I continued, she roughly gripped my hair and squirmed against my tongue. I slipped a finger inside her tight hole, slowly teasing her before adding another finger. " You're such a good girl " she said between her moans, I felt her tighten around my fingers and her wetness drip down my hand, I could tell she way close. " You're going to be such a good little pet " her breathing got heavier and she began grinding herself against my fingers, I plunged my fingers deep inside her hot cunt as I licked her clit. Her legs began to shake as she came, her moans almost turning to screams. I slowly leaned back and pulled my fingers out of her, I grinned up at her and licked her wetness off my fingers. " don't get cocky my pet, I may have let you fuck me but I still own you. " she growled, wrapping her hand around my throat and pulling me to my feet, she dragged me back to the wall with the chains. I looked at her in terror " you aren't letting me go?" I asked, trying to free myself from her grip, I tried to hit her but I wasn't fast enough. " Are you that dense, dear girl? When I said you were mine I meant it" she smirked down at me as she chained me up, her eyes glowing a deep crimson. I tried pulling at the chains but they held strong and my wrists weren't small enough to slip out, I fell back against the stone wall in defeat.