Love Me

That Dream

Love me....

.........it echoed across the room. Darkness marbled the tempted yet foul scented resonance of the words.

Love me....

.........it pleaded....no, commanded.

Love me....

.........wrapped with coldness of the voice  it dug deep.

Love me....

.........under the sheets and hovering over his skin. A touch.

Love me....

.........caress.

Love me...

.........Licking.....Slithering.

Love me....

........Blood.

  Jose woke-up sweat-soaked and panting. His heart pounded almost breaking free off his chest. His eyes groped and sullen, suffocating darkness around.

beeep...beeep...beeep... the alarm clock rang.

Jose: ooh... no.. I'm late..!!!

He rushed to the bathroom take a bath, put his uniform on, grab his bag then skip breakfast, rush to school.

Jose went on his daily life. The day would be the same for him, much like how his nights remained the same infested with nightmarished wet dreams. "The dream will burned out." he repeated to himself.

At school everything remained the same. He said "hi" to his classmates. He listens to the teacher, do the activities. and mingled with his friends and flirted half of the woman in the school. He even scored with one of the freshmen, they did it in high school stockroom.

   Jose's reputation as a playboy started when he was in 1st yr. He had the body and the face any girl would surrender their underwear for. His sweet words made sure that his chick-magnet smile and glimmering eyes wouldn't fail.

    All "relationship" ,no commitment. To Jose  apparently. Pretty guys need not to tie themselves in serious relationships, but they could always tangle themselves with women fingers dying to grasp them. This made Jose happy; he enjoyed violating women's womanhood, which was ironic since he didn't like his recurring sex-nightmare. It had been happening and it would keep happening. It would happen again tonight.