Öñë

Agghh its blue monday again* 6am,, getting ready for school.

I looked at the time 'Ow, im a bit late' , I still have to do my hair and make lunch, time isn't on my side anymore.

Well thank God i managed being a bit faster coz i came out of the house the instant the school bus came.I find school as the best distruction since I never loved being indoors, so I always make it a point that I attend even when it wasn't necessary.

I enter the bus and meet my friends Penelope and Angy. Well, we are all different. I mean we have different characters demons and interests, funny how we still make best of friends.

We are included in the back of class crew since we are known for misbehaving.
Penelope is cool, polite and is someone who always gives me advise whenever im about to make a major step in my life, on the other hand Angy is an outspoken party freak who doesn't give a f**k about the future.

She says after high school she plans to live with her boyfriend who works on a certain mining company, we all love money but this one, she can do anything for money. Even if it means dating an old daddy.

As usual we attend our first maths period, at 07:25, around 07:35 everyone is asleep.

Believe me Mr Johnson is something else, i realy cant explain but its like his singing a lullaby song for all of us to sleep. And we all love the period because we sleep for some good reason. I realy love maths, but it doesnt coz i dont give it attention.

I've never passed a maths exam in grade 10, I always tell myself that i will study hard in grade 11.

Its almost break time, what a relief. We are cooped up in class by this other language teacher, Ms  Anderson. She is so strict to an extend that she never wants to see anyone wearing a lipstick in class.

We all hate her, since she never allows us to have 'fun' during her period.

Basically my friends and I never eat during break time. So this is what we do: we enter the school library and start reading some old boring novels.

Its after school , apparently I'm late for the bus. 'Ow gosh there is no other way, I have to walk'. I'm walking with earsets on and my favourite music by this certain artist Yuna.

Im an Afro pop Fan. I mean, those are the kind of songs with widens my imagination about how life should've, or would've or will be.

As im walking down the streets, something strange happens. I can feel a hand taking off my earsets. I dont know who it is 'get your filthy hands off of me you bustard' I shout angrily. I look back and I'm in a great shock, Its a guy that used to be my classmate in primary.

He is cool, and handsome obviously, he is light in completion with green eyes. He is wearing jeans and vest which showes all the stuff . Funny how he still remembers me, coz I happened to be 'the craziest one' back in primary.

He now lives in the city, well I heard that he left school and joined his family business, a drug business. Besides all that, I find him cool to hang with.

'Hey, Esmeralda from Westy Primary right' he asked, ow God, how he speaks, his teeth, his scent blown away by the wind just drives me crazy. Ow God am starring at  him for a while and later on I answer 'yes, that's me Prosper'.

He walks me home and tells me about his life and how he never intended to join the family's business.

'See Esmy,, my dream was to become a geologist. I never thought I would end up where I am today. Well I do earn a lot but it's dirty money. A lot of blood is in my hands since the drugs we sell destroy other peoples lives. I really want to go back to school, my Mom wants me to, except my Dad and his Brother. They say im doing well in the sales department and without me they wouldn't have met the profit we have now. That drives me crazy coz I had real future goals, and they made them fade away' Says Prosper.

He lookes like a lost puppy, like he has no one supportive in his life, ow I realy feel sorry for this guy.

'Dont wory. I know its not easy for you. I can imagine the pain you feel right now. God has plans for you. He will take you out of that mess in no time. And I will also put you in my prayers. I say. This poor guy needs real help, he is sobbing in tears and I just dont know what to do.

'It will be all right, please come to my church tomorrow at 5pm, there is a deliverance there' I say... 'I will sure do that, thank you Esmy. See you there, bye' he says.

Hey loved ones, I realy hope that you are enjoying my story.
Love you lots 😘"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 23, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

That's The Heart Of a King👑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें