Chapter 4

Earlier

Unknown's POV

I saw him,my mate. He looked so perfect, I was a bit closer, so I looked at all his beautiful features.

He had a pair of dark brown eyes that matched his hair. A muscular build with gorgeous white skin. His lips, pink and plump with an adorable nose. He had these small brown dots that were all over his face, which made him even cuter.

He probably heard me, because he looked back with fear in his eyes.

Don't look at me like that.

I took a few steps forward, while he slowly backed up.

"D-don't hurt m-me." He said with that sweet voice of his.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he ran away. I didn't bother to run after him because later I was going follow him.

My name is Howley Drasta,I'm 16 years old and I'm 5"0. I've been told many times by my parents and pack members that I'm tiny for my age and that I should smile. I don't smile, laugh or cry, I was born this way and I'll stay this way. I'm a warrior and warriors show no emotion.

My brothers on the other hand, show all of their emotions. I'm still a virgin and never had my first kiss,because I waited for my mate since the day I learned about mates. I've been called a Female Alpha by many of the members.

Tevin who is 19, is 6"1 with a very muscular build, light brown eyes, short curly dark blond hair and a bit of a darker complexion from mine.

Henry is 18, standing at 6"0 is as isn't as muscular as Tevin, had light blue eyes, brown messy hair and more of tan complexion.

Cheslen is 12,standing at 5"5 was taller than me. Since he's a bit younger, he wasn't all that muscular. He has black hair, light brown eyes and had a slightly lighter complexion than me.

Our mother is white and our father is black and was the Alpha and Luna of the pack. Our parents and half of the pack were murdered by rogues. My brothers cried,but I didn't, I don't show emotion and I don't know how to show it.
Our parents left a note and a key behind for us and it read:

    Our dear children, we have left this key,which was special made by a warlock. It allows you to travel through different worlds. Whoever holds this key, hold it like you're opening a door and walk to the light. Make sure everyone is holding you as you walk to the light. Go and live your lives and grow back the pack.
                            -Love Mama&Papa

The half of the pack that survived, came with us to this strange land and went their separate ways to regrow the pack.

And that's when I saw him... My mate.

Later

I walked behind my mate,then he  suddenly sprinted into the woods.

He's a runner.

I ran behind of him and quickly shifted. My wolf may be small, but it was deadly. I heard his painful cry and I dashed towards his voice. I saw him on his back, with pain written all over his face. I looked down to see his ankle broken, which made me growl. I stepped closer to him and stared into his gorgeous dark brown eyes.