Him again?

-time skip 1 year later
Neither of the boys have confessed to Lucy
Lucy's POV.-
As we're walking to the park I can see the guys glaring at each other I wonder what that's about. "Hey guys" they both look at me " what's wrong?" I ask curiously. They both look at me shocked " n-nothing" they both say. " ok..." I say not convenced

As everything goes back to normal I am watching them bicker not paying attention when I bump into to someone. " ahh" I yell as I fall on my butt. Catching the attention of the two dragon slayers. " I'm sorry" I say as I look up to the person I bumped into.

I freeze I see the person I never wanted to see again ....... Natsu. Both dragon slayers jump in front of me defensively as I get up. Natsu looks at me with tears in his eyes "Luce.." he whispers.

Sting speaks first " can we help you fairy?" He says annoyed. " Why are you with MY lucy?" Natsu says I see rouge glaring harshly at him and see sting start to make a move. I place my hand on his arm as I step forward. I no longer look the same my hair reaches my knees with pink streaks in it and my brown eyes have specks of pink in them.

He looks at me in awe as I flinch he goes in for a hug I move as he falls on the ground and looks at me confused. " Natsu we are no longer friends and I am not yours" I say blankly " w-what?" He says " you heard her she no longer wants you in her life" sting says.

Natsu looks down sadly and says "b-but why?" " you hurt her you idiot!" Stings yells " no I didn't!" Natsu growls back. As they start to fight "enough!" I growl they immediately stop.

I smile brightly at Natsu "Natsu I hope your life has been treating you well and I hope your happy with lisanna." I Say turning around and walking away with the twin dragons on my tail.

-Natsu POV.-

I was confused when Lucy said she hopes I'm happy with lisanna. What does she mean by that? Suddenly a thought pops in my head(A/N 0.0 Ik right?!) what if she saw me and lisanna the day she left. Oh no I hope that not why she left because I was standing in the guild when all of a sudden lisanna tackles me with a kiss I quickly pushed her off to see the blonde running out of the guild. I ran after her but when I got to her apartment she was gone.

I was sad for weeks and the guild was never the same I am still sad but things have got a bit better but now seeing her again all of those feelings came rushing back. And now that she's with those stupid sabers it makes me furious seeing her waltz around with them.

-Lucy's POV.-

I can't believe I saw Natsu back there. I mean it's been so long I don't know what to do I look back and see him sitting on the ground crying. My heart drops at this sight as I look forward again.

-rouges POV.-

When we get to Lucy's house sting goes home and I go in with her to say goodbye. She looks sad I place my hand on her shoulder she looks at me with a sad smile. She's probably regretting what she said to Natsu. " it's okay Lucy it's okay to finally gets things off your chest no matter how much it hurts" she looks at me with those beautiful eyes I fell in love with a year ago. She leans in and......
~~~~~
Hey guys hope you like the cliff hanger! 😅 anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Word count: 638:p