Alternative ending

This is a alternative ending!
Hey guys this first part is the same as the beginning of the chapter titled "the final chapter" so if you want to skip it you can but you can also read it if you want I'll put a A/N where the new stuff starts!

Lucy's POV

The week went by quickly and for the most part everything was the same but now I have to choose. I'm not sure what will happen but I already have my decision. The guys are waiting for me at the park. So I get dressed and head there. I'm nervous I'm not sure what to do I know that I am going to make ones day and break the others heart.

But I can't help my feeling I am going to choo- my thoughts get interrupted by the boys. " hey Lucy" they say in sinc.

(A/n ok so this next part is how the guys feel about Lucy!)

Stings POV

This girl that I'm looking at with her beautiful curves and everything. I knew from the first moment I saw her I wanted her to love me. I actually love her and don't want to just play her. She makes me feel happy. I love her.

Rouges POV

Lucy she makes my normal emotionless self happy she made me open up she's one of the few that makes me actually smile. When I stare into her beautiful eyes I just melt. She makes me feel this I know feeling I'm not sure what to do about it but I do know that she completes me. I love her.

Lucy's POV

I look at the guys there looking at me with the face that says to choose. I look at them knowing I can't waste anymore time. I love them both but one of them I only see as a best friend the other completes me. I never thought I would find anyone after Natsu but I have. I love him.

" ok" I say with uncertainty " I choose
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Okay! Here is the new stuff be warned!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both of you I can't live my life with just one of you in it. I don't know how this will work but we can figure it out. I love you guys so much I don't know what I would do with out you. But I know what I'm gonna do right now..... WERE GONNA HAVE A DANCE PARTY!!!!!!! And we danced till we dropped.

The end!
Yeah yeah I know it was dumb but hey I just wanted to make a weird alternative ending lol anyway hoped you enjoyed this weird chapter!!!

Why them? (RoLu) (StingLu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें