11

I then wake up with Aspen sleeping on my bed and I am sleeping on the ground. Wow. I get up and head to the bathroom. I use the toilet and brush my teeth. I then go back into my room and get my outfit.👇

Just not the shoes

Just not the shoes.
I then head downstairs and notice no one is down here. I then go to the fridge to grab something to eat when I notice a note on the fridge.

Hey Princess,
We all just went out to get food and stop somewhere real quick. We will be back in a bit.
-Zach

I then put the note on the counter and go back to the fridge. I grab a yogurt and head to the couch. I turn the tv on and put on Nickelodeon and see that Sponge Bob is on. YASSSS MY CHILDHOOD!!! I watch about 30 episodes and notice the boys haven't come home again. I then get up and go upstairs. I quietly open my door and see that Aspen is still deep in sleep. I then sigh and head back downstairs. I then step on the last step and hear the front door open and slam shout loudly.
"ALEX?!? ASPEN?!?" I look up and see all the boys standing with their backs toward me.
"I'm right here. Are you guys ok?"
"Alex go get Aspen and start packing. We need to leave." I look into Daniels eyes as he says that.
"NOW!" He yells. I put my hands up.
"Ok!" I say back. I turn around and run up the stairs. I go to my room and stand next to Aspens sleeping body. I then take my hands and shake her violently. She quickly gets up and looks around. She puts her hand to her heart.
"Oh my god. I thought I was about to die."
"No time to talk we need to get up and pack up."
" Why?"
"I don't know the boys said we have to leave now."
"Oh. Those bastards, they found us."
I look at her confused but then look away and start packing. Aspen sees what I am doing and slowly gets up because she just got up. She then starts packing up too. After about 20 minutes we finish packing and grab our backs and head down. We see all the boys with their bags in head and Jonah says,
"We need to leave. Let's go." We then head out and get into the car and drive some where I don't recognize......
____________________________
A/N Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted much it is because I am in middle school and I have WAY too much homework. My birthday is also February 1st so I am looking forward to that so ya. I will try to post again. Bye MIDGETS!!
Word Count: 472