~ Max x Prankster!Reader ~ part 1

(727 words)
Max's P.O.V
I hear the bus creak all the way from over here taking me out of my thoughts I dash towards the bus hoping to escape when David catches me. I curse, "Put me down smiley faced idiot!!!" David just shakes his head walking to the bus apparently another stupid camper arrived they made a mistake signing up for this wretched place. David finally says still holding me, " WELCOME! Camper to Camp Campbell I'll take you on a tour but first I'll need your name and what camp you signed up for little miss." That's when she spoke although she's so quiet, "I-I'm (Y/N) I signed up for science camp..." I blurt out, "oh great another ignorant geek to disappoint have fun with that." With that the bus leaves before I finally escape David's death grip. I groan, "Well great there goes my ride out of this hell hole." That's when she asked, "This place can't be that bad can it Mr.David?" That's when he responds, "Of course not (Y/N) Max just really dislikes the place. Also you don't have to call me Mr.David you can call me Davy if you like." She nods following David to the campsite I follow behind. She turned around to look at me we made awkward eye contact as I look away and head to my tent.
(Y/N) P.O.V
I get to the camp the materials clearly not made for an actual science camp but what they had was enough to make my own fireworks. I chuckled calling over Neil he's also in science camp when I ask, "H-hey Neil I need some help figuring out the c-composition of a f-firework." As Neil replies, "yeah sure finally something science like to do around here." He tells me the basic chemicals and preparation for the fireworks once the sun started to set my fireworks were finished that's when I go into the "mess hall" no one was there so I set the fire crackers under the table as I await everyone's arrival.
Not much later....
Everyone was eating dinner in the mess hall I sparked the firecrackers as they finally go off. Max yells, "Who the **** had this damn fire crackers and how the hell did they get here!!!!" I giggle hearing everyone accuse each other over the fire crackers as I slowly leave the scene that's when Neil stepped in and said, "SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!! I know who made the fire crackers!" That's when I started darting out of the mess hall unaware that I was being followed.
Max's P.O.V
Neil shouts, " (Y/N) asked me the composition of fireworks I was realizing maybe since she was in my camp she was talking about chemistry so I told her not realizing she was going to actually make some fireworks!" With that I see (Y/N) sneakily leave the mess hall as I follow behind her clearly unaware of my presence. Dang she ran fast I follow her deep into the forest she finally stopped I decided to get some payback as I slowly snuck up behind her and made the best grizzly bear impression I could make. She screamed and jumped turning around to see me and hit me not very hard though. I laughed, " HA HA HA Ha ha! You should've seen the look in your face!" That's when she realized it was me clearly embarrassed her cheeks were slightly pink. She fussed, "It's not funny! What are you doing out here anyways!" I say, "Oh I don't know (Y/N) just getting payback for those god forsaken firecrackers!" She replies,"Ha you think that was bad I have plenty other pranks in mind later during the summer." This peaked my interest. I ask, "Any chance there's room for a prank master?" She laughs and I ask, "What's so funny?!" She says through giggles, "Don't you think I'm the prank master around here." I ignore her smart remember and answer, "so do you want my help or not?" She nods then request, " I will allow you to join me on one condition." I question, "What would that be exactly? She finishes, "Absolutely positively no snitching on each other even a small detail that could give us away I will end our deal." I nod in agreement smirking in delight.